• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She wasn't a she!!!!!!

Bino Wabbit

Alpha Buck
I am looking after a bunster called Poppy while her owners are on hols, anyway while holding her up & clipping her nails i notice two areas of skin, i had a closer look and on further inspection there are two wapping testicles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it ,poor Poppy is a strappy young man :shock: Just had to share this with you, time for a name change me thinks :D

That happened to me with my first bunny! My little chloe turned into a Charlie one day when I was giving him his daily check-up! I was a bit shocked, and I'm sure his owners will be too! Good luck with the little cutie!

Thats what I used to call Splodge too befoer I found out he was a little boy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

and my first bunny fluffy I got from pets @ home and she was in the boys section!!! :shock:

:shock: Yikes

When i go into pets @ home i usally ask someone whats boys and whats girls and then go to another person and they tell me different! its Terrible!

Back