• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent transport needed

donna-arc

Mama Doe
Siobhan (Ratty Haven) has been told that she must definitely close. She has asked us to take her rabbits and we have agreed.
Obviously transport from Devon to West London is causing a problem, can anyone help?
This has to be done as soon as possible as the dead line is up now!!

If anyone can get them to the bottom of the M3 I could get them into London but only evenings at the moment - how many are we talking about - do they have carriers - cages or hutches?

Caz

Thanks Caz, that's a start!
There are only seven (including 2 pairs) so 5 carriers.
Haven't asked what she would be sending them in. Don't suppose she'd want to give away her carriers. It definitely won't be hutches.

Come on folks, can anyone get them to Caz??

Aww, what a shame! I have just been down to Devon for a dog show this morning. I could have brought them back to Petersfield! If I can help any other way let me know!

They don't have any that I have seen (also they are 40min away from me although I suppose they are on the way to Southampton).

I suppose carboard boxes wouldn't work for that distance - I would need to swap carriers half-way to get mine back.

Caz

Tadley is only 20min away from J6 of the M3 so if someone gets them to me at the bottom of the M3 (where it ends sort-of near Southampton) I can take them up to my place then when I go to work in Slough (20min away from ARC) I can drop them off.

Tadley has the benefit of being close to both the M3 and the M4.

I assumed that Ratty Haven was at the lower point of Devon - is it more west to me then as in down the A303?

Edit: :oops: just looked up Ratty Haven - it is west A303 :oops:

Ok revised then if anyone can get them to the A303 I can take them from Andover up to ARC in London.

Caz

Back