• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everyone!

riley2005

New Kit
Hi everyone,
I'm new here. I'm 11 years old & my name is Cassie. I own one rex named Riley. Of course he is a male. :lol: He is two years old. His birthday is June 4th, 2003. He just turned two June 4th. :D We adopted him from Gibralter Trade Center's Pollyworld at 3 1/2 months. :D I got lucky. I also have three dogs, sea monkeys, one african water frog & tons of fish. I used to have a cat friend. She was a visitor. I'll get to the names, ECT. of my dogs, fish, sea monkeys, frog later. I would like to take Riley to a rabbit 4-h club show. He only has two bad points. He is overweight which he is on a hay diet and gets hours of exercise a day and his back to is missing. :( We took him to the vet & when the vet picked him up, he got scared because some stranger (the vet) picked him up, and he lost his toe. :( I'll get to that question later. Well, Riley said "hi". Him & I are very happy that we joined.

Back