• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Redgate Bunnies

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Posted with permission from Redgate Animal Sanctuary

Jasper
Jasper.jpg

Jasper is a gorgeous medium to large Male himy marked bunster!
He will have to be kept as a solitary bun as he has the habit of eating other rabbits ears! He is 1 year old. He's very friendly and easy to handle ..if a bit heavy! :D

Charcoal
Charcoal.jpg

she is in need of a home quickly.. one that will put her on a diet..she is extremely overweight.. She is 2 and a half years old approx. She is very timid and will need time and patience but inside this huge lady is a lovely bun wanting some TLC

Stroppy
Stroppy2.jpg

Does not live up to her name!! She was easy to handle and a very cute bunny. She is 7 years old and an unwanted pet. She is a REW Nethiex and a small rabbit.

Matilda
Matilda.jpg

Again needs a home fast..she is again very overweight and this will affect her health if not rectified soon. she looks like a mix of English spot and Nethie!! At least 3 years old but age unknown. A very hard to handle bun who perhaps would be suited to a home where she can run free ( perhaps burning up soem calories!) without being expected to be a cuddle bun. she will not be easy to home and has already spent 2 years at Redgate :( She needs to be given a chance.

Muzzy
Muzzy.jpg

An extremely cute little female bunny. Very timid and 3 years old. As you can see a REW nethiex. Again she will be hard to home due to being so scared and has already spent a long time in the rescue. She needs some TLC. a bit overweight.

Smudge
Smudge.jpg

A very easy to handle rabbit, very friendly 7 year old female. A himy type nethiex. a bit overweight and been in the rescue too long. This little girl is just too cute to leave there

Poppy
Poppy.jpg

An attractive rabbit. Lionhead x about 4 and a half years old. Black with white feet and bib. Timid but easy to pick up.

If you can offer a home to any of these buns please pm me or ring Redgate on 01530 243925

buns

Elve..how hard are you thinking?? :lol: those overweight females really need someone who cares and has bunny experience to get them back to the right shape....now who told me Elve was very caring and sooo experienced with bunnies?? :wink:

hi

:lol: well whoever it was they were lying about the experienced bit - only 4 months since I swept up my first bunny poop!

buns

well you've taken to it so well!! "A" grade poop scooper!

good news someone is going to look at these buns tomorrow..they like the look of Smudge..fingers crossed! :D

buns

good news ..Stroppy has gone to her new home today and Jasper has been reserved ...by Dorothy!...Now lets get those overweight girlies into new homes.......
Dorothy read about Jasper on here and Stroppys owner saw her on Rabbit Rehomes main site...so it works!! :lol:

Re: buns

honeybunny said:
good news ..Stroppy has gone to her new home today and Jasper has been reserved ...by Dorothy!...Now lets get those overweight girlies into new homes.......

arh great for stroppy and casper!!!!!!

thats great new Jill :D :D :D Is it mainly the ladies above that you have left or are there more buns at the rescue that you have not taken pics of :?:

buns

Only the ones above , the black lop thats not very well and they've also had in 3 baby x's..unfortunately 1 died only a day after it arrived :( and they are keeping the other 2 in quarantine for a couple of weeks..after that I'll post their pics!

Re: buns

honeybunny said:
Only the ones above , the black lop thats not very well and they've also had in 3 baby x's..unfortunately 1 died only a day after it arrived :( and they are keeping the other 2 in quarantine for a couple of weeks..after that I'll post their pics!

what is wrong with the black lop jill? do you know? has it been to see there vet?

Eve x

smudge

hi I dont think Smudge has been speyed..but she is a very cute girlie and needs a home...so are you near enough to go and meet her?

buns

I am putting another appeal on here for the two overweight girls.
The cute looking buns have had a great response with Stanley,Scooby, Stroppy, Rocket, Jasper and possibly Smudge all having new homes..
BUT the poor overweight girls, who also aren't that easy to handle, and are not pretty to look at have not had any interest..
These 2 are really the bunnies in need...they quickly need to go to experienced homes with someone willing to get their weight down and spend time getting them used to be handled. If they do not get their weight down soon it will affect their health and lifespan.
So come on all you people who really care about overlooked bunnies and fancy a challenge please give these ladies a chance...
Poor Charcoal
Charcoal.jpg

and Matilda who i'm sure with some weight loss will be an attractive girlie
Matilda.jpg

waiting for replies........

Back