• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My feminist rabbit

emilou

Warren Scout
I got back from a 2 week holiday on sunday. Myrtle went to stay at Sidlesham rabbit rescue and i asked them to try and bond her to a boyfriend.
Well when i went to pick her up on monday they told me they had tried her with no less than 6 bucks and she declined to be friends with all of them. I was stunned cos i thought i was being cruel having been 10 months since my buck Brad died and she tried to duff up 6!!!
Anyone else have experience of does like this?

Yep i have a doe like that! She lives with a girl bun as she isn't keen on boys at all! She is my Gay bunny X

Hahahahahaha thats funny, actually she hates females as well. I should change feminist to anti-rabbit sentiment.

I had a female that didn't like other buns but would do anything for humans. I had a lady come to see if we could bond her with he male, they loked like they would get on but the following day she rang me and I had to have her back. She was very lucky in the respect that a couple came who also had a bunny thay hated other buns so they took Ally so that they had company through the bars of their runs but not living together.

a couple wanted to adopt one of our boys to be paired up with their girl bunny. we had tried 5 boys and she has finally settled down with bertie! they are going home today so i am hoping that all is going to go well when they get back home.

i have never known such a difficult bun!

sophie

I dont think they can i have spent long trying them together cos they are obviously so busy, it took a month to get Myrtle and Brad together cos she seemed to hate him on site too. Maybe i will take her back in a year. Maybe she is just choosy like the one you mention sophie, my nan suggested guinea pigs but i refuse to be responsible for the spilling of piggie blood.

Back