• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Layzeeeeeeeee Days

5cutebunnies

Mama Doe
Its such a hard life being a bun!!

100_7121.jpg

100_7118.jpg

100_7108.jpg

They are so lovely, everytime I see your signature I think all your buns are cute.

I have had to say I am a big fan of Binky.

Love Jet, Lui, Treacle , Peetree (Alison & Stephen)

What great pictures!!! :D

Don't you just love it when they flop over??!! :D They are soooo cute!!!!

loopylop said:
FINALLY!!!! I've been having withdrawal symptoms!!!!!!! :love:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are going to live to regret that comment, being a teaching assistant in a primary school I now have 6 weeks off :D :D :D So I have lots of time to spend with the bunnies and that means taking piccies, these were a few I took today!

Phill said:
I am soo bunny napping bernard!!!!

Er sorry, I seem to remember Loopylop and I sorting this out a while ago, I'm having Bernard and she's having Binky, we might be able to do you a deal on Panzy. :wink: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just been to Homebase and bought some heavy duty locks for the shed ... sorry ladies my buns are going nowhere :wink:

hi

You are good to us :D

So are you a good photographer or are your bunnies just very good models? - mine would freak if I got that close! 8)

Re: hi

elve said:
You are good to us :D

So are you a good photographer or are your bunnies just very good models? - mine would freak if I got that close! 8)

Its the three buns that are brilliant posers :D :D :D yesterday i just sat in the shed with them and they all snugged down for a sleep. If you notice I dont manage to post many pics of Bramble and Blossom they don't like their photos taken much.

5cutebunnies said:
loopylop said:
FINALLY!!!! I've been having withdrawal symptoms!!!!!!! :love:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are going to live to regret that comment, being a teaching assistant in a primary school I now have 6 weeks off :D :D :D So I have lots of time to spend with the bunnies and that means taking piccies, these were a few I took today!

*Screams with delight*

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even my o/h was really happy when he seen that his bun was on there!!! :D :D :D :D :D

loopylop said:
YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even my o/h was really happy when he seen that his bun was on there!!! :D :D :D :D :D

LOL at him I will do a special bernard post just for him one of these days :wink:

Back