• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed from Carlisle to Leister (sp)

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Guys theres a bunny called Beebie in Perth that Bunnylove can ofer a home to, we can get her as far as carlisle would anyone be able to help from there to essex???

Many Thanks

Tahra said:
Good job we got Casper recently or Id be going - No I saw her first !!!!!

Good luck.

if we can get her from carlise to leicester maybe you will still get your chance tarha! come on someone PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE! :D

well if no one can help get her to me :cry: them maybe someone can take her :D

here she is she is stunning!!!

Beebie.jpg

Phill said:
Transport is also required back the way from liester (sp) to Carlisle for Rocket!

Anyone?

this part is no longer required! but the first part still is if anyone can do it!

thanks eve x

Could we not do the middle bit in more than one run. Please :oops: Eve really wants Beebie and i have to take Rocket that way

Seems such a shame that a bunny stays in rescue instead of a lovng home with Eve

PLEASE :D

middle bit

I live in staffordshire and work in leicester so would be prepared to do a middle stint from the Stoke on Trent area if thats any help

:)

Right so from carlisle to stoke thats a 2 hour stint and i can come further down if needed!

Nicola is bringing snoopy to me on the 7th and snoopy is at the same rescue so she could bring beebie as well or is that to late for you Mickymoo?

No thats fine as long as Eve doesnt mind waiting

I have my O/H sisters wedding on the 13th August so wont be able to do that weekend but could do the week after.

Eve this means i can do both jabs with Rocket if you want. Also could do the neuter - my vet only charges £18.50 Let me what you think

Mikeymoo said:
No thats fine as long as Eve doesnt mind waiting

I have my O/H sisters wedding on the 13th August so wont be able to do that weekend but could do the week after.

Eve this means i can do both jabs with Rocket if you want. Also could do the neuter - my vet only charges £18.50 Let me what you think

cor lindsey keep him :shock: :lol: my vet charges £16 per vacs. and £51 for a castration!

right shall we see what tahra wants to do about beebie first?

eve x

Back