• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's been a while...a few pics!!

Nyki

Warren Scout
I haven't been on line for ages and have missed the forum soooo much!! It's so good to be back :D :D !!! Here are a few pics of my baby boys...

A very cosy Stuy
yapgiy.jpg

Stuy chilled out on his new towel
yapgi1.jpg

Buggy mid yawn - Look at those scary teeth!!! :shock: :shock:
yapgi2.jpg

Fun on the sofa with his new towel
yapghw.jpg

Spooky in his favourite place (other than on his Mummy!?!) Why is it bunnies find the most awkward looking positions to sleep in?? :? :?
yapgh0.jpg

That looks more comfy Spook!! I can't believe he is over 7 months old now - how time flies and how fast they grow!!!
yapghz.jpg

I'm looking forward to catching up on all the news - that's gonna a take a while!!!!! :shock: :D :D

omg how weird I was only thinking after seeing a post from you on another threadh we aint seen piccie sof your bunz 4 ages! :D

great pictures you have there Stu is still happy on his own then bless!

in the top piccie of Stu his head is the same shape as my orchids on this piccie! :lol: :lol:
pets019.jpg

Thanks everyone!! You have all replied so quickly, I can't catch up, here goes........

bunnylove said:
welcome back nyki, you dont half that a brilliant picture!
love the yawn!!!!!!!!
Thanks Eve! :D Catching that yawn was pure luck, I've tried it since with the other two, but nothing yet!!

Sarah_Jane said:
They are lovely...can i have Stuy please? lol
Buggy looks like hes being rude and burping.
Thank you, but NO you can't have Stuy!!

sophiemarmion said:
your little bugsy looks like our ARC boy frankie!!!!
nice piccies, i like your sig
Let's see a picture of your Frankie then please!! :D Thanks!!

Kerri C said:
AWWW Nyki, welcome back!!! Spooky is HUGE now!!! Lovely to see them all again, lovely piccies!!
Thanks Kerri, it's good to be back. :D Spooky is nearly the same size as Bugs and there is a years difference between them!!! :shock:

BirdieBun said:
omg how weird I was only thinking after seeing a post from you on another threadh we aint seen piccie sof your bunz 4 ages!
great pictures you have there Stu is still happy on his own then bless!
in the top piccie of Stu his head is the same shape as my orchids on this piccie!
Now that's a close up, what a sweetie Orchid is!!!! :D Yes, Stuy still seems to be really happy :D on his own, thanks for remembering!!! :D

MandyM said:
Hiya OMG look how much you little baby has grown
Yes, not so much of the little now and I'm sure it's not gonna stop for a while yet!!!! :shock: :shock: :D :D

sarsimp said:
Coo he really has grown! What a handsome lot they are - welcome back!
Charliesangel said:
Wow, spooky has grown so much, I remember when you just got him! He is so adorable, they all are!
loopylop said:
Ive missed Spooky!!!!! Great to see fab piccies of your buns!
So many Spooky fans!!! It will go to his head!!!! :lol: He should be growing too, he eats enough!!!!! :shock: I will be taking more pics to post soon.

HS said:
What absolutely gorgeous bunnies.
And very cute signature!
Thanks Helen!!

Back