• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oliver, Daisy, and Blaise outside (update:they are bonded!!)

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Well, today we finished our rabbit runs (piccies in a differant topic) and I took oliver out for the first time. I just had to share some piccies..they are too cute! Sorry about so many piccies...I just couldn't resist :roll: :D

oliver4.jpg

oliver8.jpg

oliver10.jpg

oliver1.jpg

oliver7.jpg

oliver6.jpg

oliver5.jpg

oliver2.jpg

oliver3.jpg

Well, I hope you enjoy! Scroll down for Daisy and Blaise pictures!

hi

Aww - looks like he can't quite believe his eyes seeing all that grass - all that space!! - bet he'll be running around in a few days like he's always been there :D

One very happy bunny!! :D :D What a lucky chap, a new place to play and lots of new grass to eat, can't be bad!!! :D :D

wow its lovely my buns are envious rosie would love long grass but mum keeps cutting it lol :lol:

nyki how did u get ur bunnies noses mouths in ur siggy to move its ace?

lisa

Oliver is a netherland dwarf, and he is very small. He is probably only around 2 1/2 pounds when the rest of the group are around 3 pounds. Oliver is about 10 months old now, so he is still fairly young!

BirdieBun said:
ahhh he looks so small is he a small bun?

do you have any of them bonded yet?

No, unfourtunatly not. We are still working on Daisy and Blaise, and I'm actually going to take them out in the run in a couple of minutes. I'm also thinking about getting Oliver a girlfriend, because he loves other bunnies so much, but daisy and blaise would kill him if they had a chance :(

Thanks for all of the replys, and sorry it took so long to post...I didn't get a chance on the PC all day :roll: :D

You got my PM right Phill?

Okey, well I had Blaise and Daisy out today and it was so great! I think that the neutral space was just what they needed. Here are the piccies:

Daisy exploring the new space:

DaisyandBlaise1.jpg

DaisyandBlaise3.jpg

DaisyandBlaise4.jpg

A very stunning piccie of Blaise..."look at me mommy"

DaisyandBlaise7.jpg

Blaise relaxing in the long grass...

DaisyandBlaise6.jpg

After they got used to the new run, they layed down beside eachother for a little love...

DaisyandBlaise5.jpg

I took this piccie right after blaise groomed daisy...thats right...I got him to groom her! yay :D

DaisyandBlaise8.jpg

Well, everything went so well today we thought it was time to move them into the hutch full time. I'm so nervous and keep going back to check on them, but so far it has been great. Right now they are laying side by side, munching on some hay!

Here is a picture I took a couple minutes ago (sorry about the red-eye):

DaisyandBlaise2.jpg

Well, everything is going great and I will keep you all updated!! Wish us luck for tonight!

Gorgeous bunnies and wonderful pics. Hope everything goes well tonight - they look pretty loved up to me!

I was so nervous to go downstairs this morning, but I made myself do it. They were laying across from eachother, and they both looked great! I am so excited, and so releived! Thanks for everyones support through this, all of your advise really helped! I'll be sure to post piccies of the new lovers soon!

thanks xxx

aw cool excelleny and look at their posh tiles in their hutch! :shock:

that is better than out kitchen floor! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awww Oliver is beautiful and if he loves other bunz so much get him a girlie go on do it!

Is Blaise bigger than Oli now then? :shock:

Back