• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Cobey holiday pics

cazza269

Mama Doe
not as exciting as they sound I am afraid but here are some pics of Coby in the temp run I made him for the week :)

hmmmm how do I get out then......
DSC00385.jpg

ooohhh the garden how exciting!!
DSC00384.jpg

he was a star, coped fine with the journey there and back and behaved most of the time at Granny's, although he did escape once, I went to put washing out and there was a grid missing and there was Coby sitting in the middle of the grass with a look that just screamed "BUSTED!" :lol:

also I have to show this piccy to you guys, I am entering it in a comp what do you think?
DSC00406.jpg

Wow that last pic is really good! :D Makes me want to get a better camera, mine goes all blurred on closeups! :( Cobey's a cutie too! :love:

Your baby is well cute and the photo you are entering for the competition is superb...so clear and the colours are exquisite...please let us know how you get on

Pic is great. How is Coby coming along now. Bolder i guess...When are you getting a friend..hint hint?

When are you getting a friend..hint hint

are you in cahoots with Kay per chance! She keeps trying to post me bunnies :lol:

he is getting on great thanks still not a cuddly bunny yet though

thanks guys :)

he really loved being outside in the sunshine, shame that my neighbours are too stuffy to be happy with me letting him out on the drying area out back :roll:

If they are bah humbug then it wont matter if you get two then!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Lolly and Sooty are sooooooooo happy :love: :love: :love: HINT HINT

lol!! Fiona you are very naughty :D

how was your extra long holiday, mine was rubbish :roll: for the most part anyway, tummy bugs and annoying kids all the way :lol: :lol:

The secret is the kids club!!! Confucious (sp?) say " Small ones go to meeting place two times daily...big ones have happy rest" even if weather not so great! I think we need to have a scottish meet sometime. What do you think? The southern crew make me jealous with their hopper plans :evil:

Awwww! How cute! And bless him for trying to escape and then just sitting on the grass :lol: :lol: :lol: He is so cute! :D

Have asked Phill if she wants me to do her bun run in a couple of weeks (waiting for reply) Could be a chance to meet?

Back