• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a couple of Niamh!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I find it really difficult to get pictures of Niamh, because she doesn't like the camera and usually hides, and also cause she's albino and usually comes out as a white blob! But I managed to get a couple this morning!!! She spent the whole night perched on the end of the bed so was obviously in a good mood this morning!!! :D

July05015.jpg

July05014.jpg

and one being a pest by splodge's cage!!!

July05013.jpg

Wow she looks like a Polish with a mane lol (Becky back me up on this :lol: :lol: )

She is very sweet, I know what you mean about photographing the whites :roll:

Niamh is a lionhead x nethy!!! You can see how small she is compared to 15 week old Splodge in the last pic, and he only weighed 1.6kg at the time!!! :shock:

I got her from a rescue in december, she had been there her whole life as no one wanted an albino! :cry: But she's ever so good, spends most of her time either on my bed or under it, and snuggles on the end of it all night! :love:

She looks so tiny in the second pic but definitely enough lionhead for a big aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww from me x

Back