• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey Floorbanger turns 3 months!!!

sarattie

Alpha Buck
Here is a few update pics for you!!

he has settled in great (apart from the poo thread)!

He's really growing! Although he doesn't yet have full roam of the house, as we are still in the training part, he has the dining room end penned off for him!! He seems really happy! heres a few pics fr you!

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

I40_0603.jpg

Dsc01724.jpg

[/img]

:D thanks!!

I would highly recommend those cat tunnels!! he loves his!!!

he also has a wooden box that one of the dads made at school, it says Bunny on the top!! you cant quite see that in the pics tho..

Also, wierdly, just out of interest, i put in to his cage one of the rats' large hammocks, adn he loves that too!! so I might see if I can get an extra large one made especially for his cage!!

we do spoil these buns don't we!!!

I was looking at these tunnels in Pets @ home the other day. They were £20. How much did you pay? (Hes a sweetie by the way)

Yep, PAH and £20 it was!!!! they did a posher looking one, but it wasnt bendy, so we decided on that one! He loves it!!

Aww Caz thats awful, I'm so sorry about your guineapig.... I will be watching to make sure theres no chewing.

Back