• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie & Lavender pics.........

BevBunny

Mama Doe
Hello everyone, not shown you any pics of my two for a while, took lots last weekend so heres a few....................

Charlie: 'yes I do have to have my feet in the bowl too'
image_july05042.jpg

Lavender looking beautiful. :D
image_july05004.jpg

Lavender: 'Its OK, I'm just looking, I'm not chewing it'
image_july05019.jpg

Lavender washing her face. :roll:
image_july05025.jpg

Charlie: 'Oh its you again'
image_july05006.jpg

Lavender: 'Oh thats it, just there'
image_july05029.jpg

Not sure what Lavender is trying to do here but Charlie is obviously posing.
image_july05031.jpg

'Its no good Lavender, this is my fave spot too you're just going to have to move over....'
image_july05040.jpg

omg, I just love Lavandar's wonky ear!!!!! It is SO cute!!!! :D And I love lavandar's food bowl!!!!

And Charlie looks so lovely!!!! :D :D :D

aww great to have more piccies of Charlie and Lavender :thumb: they are totally in love by the looks of things :D

Thanks for all your nice comments about the buns, and their bowls too.

Sooty said:
Did you make the bowls...very stylish

I've managed to get a nice collection of unusual bowls over the years. This one is great cos its big and flat, its hand painted and was from a petshop in Camden about 5 years ago. I've been back several times since but they've never had anymore.
bowls_july05001.jpg

I made these two. The big white one is a dog bowl kit someone bought me a while back. I'm rubbish at arty things so I just put their names on either side, surrounded Lavenders name with flowers and Charlie with paw prints. I made the lilac (lavender) coloured one last weekend while I was at a rather cool hotel that had a craft centre. :D
bowls_july05002.jpg

I've also got some cool ones with paw prints on that are dog bowls. V spoilt bunnies!

Back