• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GRACE!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Right here are somw piccies of Grace trying to make a nest with her blanket! :lol:

gracebed3.jpg

Gracebed2.jpg

Gracebed1.jpg

Gracebed.jpg

hi

Awww - now I have rabbits I often think they are so like dogs in the way they act - there's another example! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well, at least she was playing with the blanket and not weeing on it!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: hi

elve said:
Awww - now I have rabbits I often think they are so like dogs in the way they act - there's another example! :lol:

I agree I think they are a lot like dogs .... when its breakfast time mine just remind me of puppies all lined up eating.

She looks very happy on your bed Phill :D

Re: hi

elve said:

I agree I think they are a lot like dogs .... when its breakfast time mine just remind me of puppies all lined up eating.

She looks very happy on your bed Phill :D

What do you meen my bed :lol: :lol: :lol: Grace has taken over!!!!! I love her! Thanks guys i think she looks slightly deranged in the second piccie down! :lol: :lol:

What do you meen my bed :lol: :lol: :lol: Grace has taken over!!!!! I love her! Thanks guys i think she looks slightly deranged in the second piccie down! :lol: :lol:

Back