• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooty and Lolly are together..Overnight success (more pics)

Sooty

Mama Doe
I tried them outside yesterday then inside at night but Lolly got all bothered about her litter tray so i seperated them last night. Outside today and they snuggled!!!! New giant litter tray (potting tray from Dobbies) and a more neutral layout inside and so foar so good!!
PhoneCamera061.jpg

PhoneCamera044.jpg

PhoneCamera045.jpg

PhoneCamera073.jpg

PhoneCamera068.jpg

PhoneCamera059.jpg

PhoneCamera042.jpg

Need to make a new sig now!!!!

Yay! They are finally together! They look just too cute, and very happy. This week will be the hardest because they are still new with living together, but after that, it should be great :D

hmmmm...lets see, you started bonding sooty and lolly just around the time I started bonding daisy and blaise. I think its time for my two to be in bunny love!

Aww fiona thats great! They look so cute! i got your txt but i have no signal to send a reply!

Sucessful night!!! Caught them together in Lollys dog bed this afternoon snuggling up. :love: :love: :love: Will post more pics.
A BIG thank you to everyone who helped make this possible and Thank you again Sarah for letting Lolly come to stay. I hope you can visit sometime.

I'm soooooooooooo pleased they are getting on. Obviously my bun Benny just wasn't Lollys sort, must be the ears!! xx

Back