• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another bouncing baby, this time a mini lop 2 MORE PICS ADD

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
this is a chocolate otter mini lop he is 6 weeks old on this pic, and he is so cuddly and full of character, he is now living with the younger bunch of mini rex cause at 8 weeks his mom stated to ride him so now he has made for new friends

ahhhhhhhhhh this is the life
chocloponbk.jpg

chocotter2.jpg

im getting fed up now
chocotterlop3.jpg

hey what is that thing ur pointing at me anyway
chocotterlop4.jpg

u should of said i was going on the internet, i need to look good
Image021.jpg

becky

bunnylove said:
omg i want what are you doing with him becky?????????

Eve x

i might be keeping him but i have limited space at the mo and i have rung him to show but his one ear keeps flying away :lol: and dont think it will lop so im looking out for a special home for him if i have to give him up but i dont want to have to as im a sucker for this colour and he face i had a mini lop this colour before called romeo but died at just 4-5 months old :( :cry:
and he is the spitting image and character apart from the one ear :lol:
becky

omg!!!!!!! I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not allowed a second bun (flippin' men :evil: ) but if he ever wants to have a sleepover with Sophie, he is more than welcome!!!!!! :D Oh Becky, he really is lovely! You don't live far from me :D Methinks me borrowing him would be a very good idea :idea: :D :D :D

what a cutie u gottakeep him what harm can he do he's so adorable! he's even prayin in las tpiccie to stay wiv u :D

lisa

loopylop said:
omg!!!!!!! I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not allowed a second bun (flippin' men :evil: ) but if he ever wants to have a sleepover with Sophie, he is more than welcome!!!!!! :D Oh Becky, he really is lovely! You don't live far from me :D Methinks me borrowing him would be a very good idea :idea: :D :D :D
yep they can have sleep overs as long theres no funny business :shock: :lol: :lol:

hi clare- yes he has a lovely type a colour but he isnt quite sure what he wants to be :lol: how old is it when u can tell it wont ever lop, it will lop but he doesnt want it too :lol: :lol: he is a 1/2 lop bless :lol:

becky

thanx all :D :D
its so funny to watch him run about as his ears r all over the place. i dont think he knows what he wants to do with them
becky

Back