• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more wild amazonian bunny girls

elve

Banned
Petunia (awww!)

hi.jpg

The Earwash (have you tried it?)

earwash.jpg

Attention all grass lovers!

zinattention.jpg

Do I look cute when I poop or what?

cutipoopi.jpg

Is three really a crowd?

P1010026.jpg

:D

hi

Thanks - those girls are so photogenic - they do the maddest things together :D

Benny isn't taking to them at all - I've chickened out on the bonding and made Benny into my kitchen rabbit (can't give him the run of the house, so technically he can't be a house rabbit :lol: )

I chat to him while I'm in the kitchen now, and he's pooping for England again (that stopped while he had the girlie invasion in his shed) - I took his plate off him just now and said 'was that nice breakfast then?' and he flung himself down on his back and shut his eyes 'oh you're such a cute baby' says me... 'grind grind' ...'you're the best bunny in the world' says me... 'grind grind' ...(grinding teeth is happy right? never heard it before!)

He's just perfect - totally undemanding, clean, tidy - loves his runs on the patio chasing girly smells and pooing in 'their spot' just to show them who the patio REALLY belongs to :lol:

He may not be a bunny super-model, but he's my little darling :D

Back