• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby mini rex lot 1 lol

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
these r my otter mini rex i think they were 10 weeks old here cause these were taken a week or 2 ago, there r 6 all together 4 have now all gone to new homes and iv kept 2 bk for showing

my blue otter mini rex iv kept him bk here he is in the pen having a drink with another litter m8
Image000.jpg

what u doing up there mommy can i join u
Image004.jpg

plotting something :roll:
Image006.jpg

hi up there
hiupthere.jpg

all 6
all6.jpg

yum yum
yumyum.jpg

the black otter mini rex im keeping bk
bklottikeep.jpg

i havent yet thought of names for the 2 im keepin cant think of any that stand out all iv thought of really is blackberry and blueberry
becky

bunnylove said:
how do you train them to keep still and pose for photos becky????? :lol:
u dont want to know how long it took for then to keep still i just gave them food in the end but they learn in time cause when they go to shows they have to sit but the ones i kept bk from this litter when to there 1st show a few weeks ago were exploring the whole table climbing every were lol
becky

Awww...the are so beautiful! I just love the picture where they are all standing up, looking at the camera! Did you happen to have a treat in you hand? :D :lol:

Charliesangel said:
Awww...the are so beautiful! I just love the picture where they are all standing up, looking at the camera! Did you happen to have a treat in you hand? :D :lol:

nar they just always pop up too see me when i go to the pen cause there all a friendly bunch
becky

I think you have bred a new strain of posable rabbits. They are like my kids!! Show them a camera and they pose perfectly. It should be on their pedigree notes! :D :D ( I love the blue too)

hi,
well they have come bk from a show today this is there second and again the black otter beat the blue otter but r a bit young to tell who will be better as they r going thorugh a 14 week moult, as they r only babies they didnt get anywere in the u/5 challange (under 5 month) as i think the other babies were older and more mature but the black got a 1st in its class beating the blue who was second, and in the junior show (which is for junior exhibitors not meaning young rabbits) the black got a CoM which is a certificate of merit
i think they will be nice show rabbits :D when they grow up :D
i also saw tree today :D as she popped along so im not sure if she saw them or not as i was doing the judge's book (writng down results ect)
becky

Back