• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby bunnies!!

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
My manager has baby bunnies...A few weeks back two litters were born, then on the 20th another litter was born. And today, when i went to clean them all out, another two litters.

Santa is a black spotty lop. (Santa was born at Christmas. I know what bunny decides to pop at Christmas!!) Santa has three babies. One jet black, and two farns. The little back one is gorgous, but i can't have anymore yet!!
Grumps is also a black spotty lop. She has had five. One we thought would never live this long, but shes doing good.
Lizzy is a butterfly, she had hers on the 20th and she won't let anyone peek.
Daisy, Bindis Auntie has had her babies either last night or early this morning. I saw her little nest move, but never had a look. But shes done well. It will be her first litter, so one movement is better then none.
Tilly, is a butterfly. Shes a super duper mummy. Shes on her second litter. She had five, one dead, but she let me peek at her wiggerly babies!!
Its amazing watching the litter critters grow. I wish i could take them all home. But i know my manger will find excellent homes, for them and we will see most of them again, when their owners go on holiday!!

Gracie and animals x

i'd say i bet you've got your hands full.

where will all the babies go?

and if this is the second litter for one of the bunnies shouldnt she be neutured to help stop anymore babies

My manager will find good homes for all the babies, and most come back for boarding.

Don't really need to do much, with the babies yet!! Its really down to us to provide for the mummy bunnies and let the mummys do all the work. Grumps and Santas babies are out of the nests and Grumps are nearly ready for homes. Three of Grumps babies have already got homes, set up.

Gracie and animals x

Back