• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lionhead in need of home

Hi!

I have a LionHead rabbit in dire need of a new home.
He's about 10 months old, no more than a year, brown in colour, full mane, male unneutered.
He belonged to my sisters neighbours who left him when they moved and my sister took him on. Unfortunately her dog didn't get on with him so I then took him on myself, have spent the past week trying to rehome with no luck.
I cannot keep him, I live in a flat, have no garden and it is totally impractical for me. I already have a lot of pets and I can't take another one on.
If I had a garden and he could live outside I would keep him no hesitation.
I have borrowed an indoor rabbit cage to keep him and the lady I borrowed it from really really needs it back very soon so I am on a time limit here.
If any of you guys can help please let me know, I will try to post pictures tomorrow. He's very cute, a little timid but nothing that time and attention won't fix.

Thanks.

this little boy is coming to me hopefuly as a mate for peach when he nutered and peach gets over he spay on tuesday :D :D :D :D :D

hlllllllllllllllp transoprt neded

dont know if this is athe right place to put this but it will have todo for now bunny run needed from southamption to portsmouth for this rabbit pm me if you can help as this is desprate now need to get this boy here asp thanks

I've just pm'd you, I'll be driving past New forest and Portsmouth tomorrow so could pick up the bun then, if thats too soon I'll probably be doing the same next week end as my bf lives in bournemouth, so let me know!!! :wink:

unfortuntly the owner has not contacted me agine since a week and a half ago so hes not come to stay theres not a lot else i can do now so peach is still loking for her boy friend

If you are reading this fancymiracle, I know someone who would love to give this little fella his forever home and is not too far from you :wink: :D :D

does anyone on here know fancymiracle to know what has happened with this bun or is she/he on holiday does anyone know :?:

has this bun found a home or is still looking fancymiracle :?:

Back