• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

she peed in my shoe!

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
shame i got the camera but as usual the batteries are dead! hermonie went into mu bedroom and peed in my sandle, good shot or what not a dribble over the floor, do you think she is trying to tell me something!? :lol:

eve x

:lol: :lol: :lol: Fudge peed on my mums foot whilst we were putting the rearguard on Treacle earlier! Think he was trying to tell us to p*** off and leave them alone!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

the last time i was cleaning out my rabbits i was sweeping the floor under the hutch and my rabbit decided to have a wee and it dribbled through a gap in his hutch and i felt sumthing warm hit me and i just jumped and when i looked he had peed on my arm :evil:

I feel I must share my worst 'p' story with you. My vet came to do some VHD's and one little tyke aimed his shot so well it went in my mouth!! Yeuk, I never thought I would become one of these dreadful spitters but believe you me there I was spitting for a gold medal!!!

Not so bad, but rather amusing really, I was loading several buns to take to the vet for neutering one morning and one sprayed my trousers. I was in a bit of a rush so off we all dashed. Whilst sat in the waiting room one of the other clients wrinkled her nose and said there must be a tom cat in the surgery somewhere :lol: :lol: :lol: I just kept quiet, she did not look the type you could share that sort of happening with.

Alice

aliceechamberlain said:
I feel I must share my worst 'p' story with you. My vet came to do some VHD's and one little tyke aimed his shot so well it went in my mouth!! Yeuk, I never thought I would become one of these dreadful spitters but believe you me there I was spitting for a gold medal!!!

Not so bad, but rather amusing really, I was loading several buns to take to the vet for neutering one morning and one sprayed my trousers. I was in a bit of a rush so off we all dashed. Whilst sat in the waiting room one of the other clients wrinkled her nose and said there must be a tom cat in the surgery somewhere :lol: :lol: :lol: I just kept quiet, she did not look the type you could share that sort of happening with.

Alice

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i have stopped rolling around now! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: but it was a sandle how do you turn around and pee in it without missing even i could not do that! :shock:

Milly always p's on David Beckham and does poos on the page 3 ladies rude bits, they cover perfectly if you know what i mean :wink: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I've gotten sprayed (by unneutered bucks) in the mouth and in my eye!! But hey, thats what rabbtis are for right ? :D :lol:

I've gotten sprayed (by unneutered bucks) in the mouth and in my eye!! But hey, thats what rabbtis are for right ?

Hey me too! :shock: I was so relieved when Treacle and Fudge were old enough to be neutered, they nearly put me off boy bunnies for good! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back