• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny needing homes

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Posted on behalf of taylor v 109

Photos to follow

doris lives with harvey,doris came in as an unwanted pet in poor condition, she is 8mths old and very friendly. Harvey is a blue eyed wht with black rings rount the eyes,his owners had to move and could not take him he is 1 yr old and is fine but a bit timid they arte medium sized rabbits

Dylon is a castrated[ all boys castrated] sooty fawn dwarf lop 1 yr old freindly came in in very bad shape having been living with his brother and they were fighting, he was covered in bites ans scratches hes now full recovered Daisy is 1yr old doe cross breed,came in with harvy she is friendly but timid and would need handling regulary. these are medium rabbits

Maggie is a 2yr old cross breed red eyed wht, she is a friendly sole who would benifit from a family to dote on here,she came in as unwanted and is medium in size

Paris is a 9mth old doe cross breed a smallish rabbit very friendly and wants to have a fuss made of her, she to was unwanted when her family moved.

Whot and Tyler are two male g pigs they are only about 5 mths old, they would be a bit of a challenge for someoe that had the time to spare to enstil trust into them, they have had no handling at all but do not bite, they are smooth haired and are himalaian colour

dont know whots happened to the piccies but the rabbits are in london, if any one would like to see them with a veiw to homing one i will e mail them. val :)

Here we go:

vals.jpg

update, Paris and whot and tyler have been rehomed. bunnylove do u mean the harliquin doe the one pictured with the chocolate rabbit?

sorry got confused there lol. val :D ps: have today taken in lovely cross breed rabbit, castrated and is a harliquin colour that is dark orange and black bloches, very nice boy ANY OFFERS :D hes in blackheath se3. val

update the red eyed white doe has been rehomed :D , good news due to a free ad given me by a local paper i have rehomed 4 pairs of pigs, have none left at the monent :D :D :D :D . val

Back