• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mav died

maverick

Young Bun
My rabbit died about an hour ago. Im really upset. Looks like diahorrea because all around his tail has poo. I really cant beleive it. I loved him. Dad said we can make him a lil coffin and burry him in the garden, then if i would want one we can get another one. I had him for........hm, gotta b about 3 years. Here are some pictures

P3230186.jpg

P3230185.jpg

RIP MAVERICK

awww thats really sad hope you feel ok and only get a new bun when you feel ready as a new one could upset u more :cry: :cry:

Aaaaw, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss, it is so hard. Binky free little Maverick and go hug our dearly departed little ones.

What a beautiful bun, he is now happy picking out the choice nibbles. Wait until you are ready for your next bun, it is so hard when you have lost such a special friend.

Alice x

I am so sorry for your loss, it must have been a bit of a shock too :cry:
He looks so much like one of mine 'Misty' . Don't go rushing into getting another rabbit has your emotions will be running riot at the moment and you will know when the time is right.
Lots of love and thinking of you
Kay

maverick

Hi mav...(thats my grandsons name after the character in top gun) so sorry to hear about your sad loss :cry: :cry: :cry: rest in peace little one :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thats where i got the name from too, Maverick. Will miss him. Ive got six weeks holiday now so i will wait until after them probably. My grandad was here today and we didnt realy know what to do with Mav, we wanted to bury him but a fox would have got him, and mum suggested taking him to the vet but then he wouldnt be here with us. So grandad Dug a hole about a fott and half down in the flower bed, put him and his bedding etc into it and cremated him. I know it seems a bit out of order at first but if you think about it its fairer for him and us realy because around here a fox definately would have got to him and now he is still back out there, but safe from the fox.

Oh btw, whats binky free?

maverick.

Hi mav...Yes the foxes would have dug him up... :cry: :cry: :cry: I have had that happen to mine, I take mine to the vets now...its not what I want as I would rather have them here but its horrible seeing what foxes do to them it makes me SO angry :evil: :twisted: :twisted: youv,e done the right thing :) :) :) & maybe when you feel better about it you can consider getting a rescue bunny & giving him/.her a loving home :D :D :D :D

Back