• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

At long last piccies of Lil Man(Flash) Orchid and Georgie

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
well here they are str=arting off with Lil Man :D

pets018.jpg

pets017.jpg

pets016.jpg

pets015.jpg

pets013.jpg

pets010.jpg

pets009.jpg

pets004.jpg

pets001.jpg

And next meet Orchid....

pets008.jpg

pets006.jpg

pets003.jpg

pets002.jpg

and a classic mug shot

pets019.jpg

and last but not least Georgie Boy awwwww

pets007.jpg

pets005.jpg

how cute i need to get some photos of my two rabbits on here but i have no camera :cry:
will have to go out and buy one lol

Theyre beautiful! Great pics - Georgie is lovely - just like my old Fred years ago who used to swear like trooper! :oops:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they r so lovley flash and orchid are so stunning and george, what a poser :D
becky

OMG OVERKILL, HOW MANY PPICCYS OF FLASH DO WE NEED CARYS!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ONLY JOKING BABE BOUT FLIPPIN TIME!!!!! THEY ARE GORGEOUS WELL WORTH THE VERY LONG :roll: WAIT!!!!!!!!! :D

EVE X

awwww thanks everyone! :D

and yes Nic I thought exactly the same about that piccie it is a Thumper pose :lol: :lol:

and Eve well if I am gonna post um I may as well post loads of um :lol:

and TREE where are you to compliment my piccies and PHILL!!!!! :evil: :lol:

awwww lovely pictures,

Chick bring your camera with you on saturday and I'll change the settings as your picture are coming out too big. :D

:D she is so happy with her little man and so happy to be in a hutch outdoors too she didnt really take to being an indoor bunny :D

Back