• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi

elve

Banned
:D Forgot about this section of the forum!

I got piccies of my new girls today - after I rescued them from narrow escape up the garden when I left the fence open :shock:
And I've only had them a day!!! (can't lose them in less than 24 hours :no: )

They are very very shy of humans, except for Maa, the orange lop, who's had a home before, long ago - so this one's captioned
'she's got us cornered Maa - say cheese or she'll shoot' (I'm so scary!) :lol:

saycheese.jpg

When not busy, the girls just like to hang out - posing and showing off their good looks - THE place to be seen is 'The Steppy Stool' - but it gets a bit crowded girls so book in advance!

hangingout.jpg

How many bunnies at The Steppy Stool today?? (all 4??!) :?

crowded.jpg

Pop Larkin doing the lambchop in the sanctuary that is his new cage - those crazy wimmin do his head in!!! He'd rather be propping up the bar at the Dandelion Pub :roll:

lambchop.jpg

Finally some portraits of the girls - they know they are totally gorgeous - the camera loves them daaahling! 8)

Maa
maa.jpg

Primrose
primrose.jpg

Victoria
victoria.jpg

Zinniea
zinniea.jpg

Petunia won't sit still :D

They are all so lovely, I espesially love Maa and Zinniea! You are so lucky to have 5 new babies all in one day, I'm sure Benny will be very pleased!

Thanks - I can't believe my luck as I've got all my fav colours in one bag :lol:

Benny just sulks with his back to them, or nips them through the fence - he's a proper Alf Garnet - but he's eating much better than he did on his own, so he must secretly like having them around :wink:

good job he's neutered :shock:

They are far too gorgeous :shock:
That you've got us cornered pic is great - is that Petunia -or Zinnea? Stunning markings :D

Instant harem, Benny should be delighted :lol: I hope he warms to them soon.

Thanks :D - not much chance of him warming now though - He's been so aggresive to them through the cage bars that he's now living in my kitchen (and the kitchen units are in my living room :roll: ) - I didn't want anyone getting a nose bitten off - they are far to pretty to be disfigured for life :)

But he's had a much better day today (although he woke me up at 6.30am thumping when the buses started :shock: )
He's really enjoyed following the girl's scent on the patio - he's not been so active since Pepsi died and has just done a HUGE pile of poops (his worried mum was happy :D ) - I'm staggering patio times with him and the girls so they never meet, but he has plenty of interesting smells to chase up - Everyone seems happy with this arrangement so far (unless the thumping starts at 4am :? ) and they all have twice as much space on the patio than before, which has to be a good thing!

Love can wait I guess...

aww I am sure when he is totally over Pepsi's death he will start to crave the bunny company again!

sayin that he is probably thinking he is "well in" being indoors with you! :lol: :lol:

:D Yes I am proud of my girls - they've litter trained themselves in 2 days!! And they're not even spayed!!

As for Benny in the kitchen - it's so hard to be strict with treats now! - He had a piece of pear for the first time today - hope he doesn't get the squits :?

He freaked out when I cooked dinner - all that sizzling and me rushing around shouting :lol:

Back