• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not rabbits - Introducing my piggies.

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
I now have half decent pics of my guinea pigs so thought i would share them with you all!!

This is my Male Woogie. He had a cage mate called Boogie, but he passed away due to a digestive problem. Woogie is doing just fine. Hes a chilled out piggy, and loves his food!!

P1010035.jpg

I also have three females that live seperate from Woogie.

The next is my himilayan. Her name is Ivory. Shes very bossy, and a great character.

kennels2007.jpg

I also have a rex called Ebony she is very shy and the rescue and the vet confirmed she had been abused with a cigarette. So her hair doesn't grow properly in one place on her back.

P7180092.jpg

My third female piggy is Woody. Shes a ginger dual-crested piggy. She very placid, and very noisy.

P1010034.jpg

Gracie and animals x

i love piggies. I've two of my own and am looking after my sister's two as well at the moment. Yours are beautiful. I especially love Ebony.

Thanks for the kind words. They are cute, aren't they?

I love piggies. I have had piggies ever since i was 5 years old. Me and my sister got our first pair as birthday presents, and when she went to college i was left in charge of her piggy, Twiggy.

Ivory loves the camera, and shes a moulter and loves being brushed. Well, any fuss actually. Woody prefers just to sit and make lots of noise.
And Ebony looks really chilled in that pic. That has got to be one of the best pics i have of her. Shes been such a challenge to get friendly, because of her past and nervousness. But its all been worth it!! I still have trouble trimming her nails. She has to be wrapped in a towel and her little legs pocked through a hole, in it.

I would recommend piggies as a pet any day. (Along with bunnies, of course!!)

Gracie and animals x

Back