• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies

Karly

Banned
Haven't really showed these guys off on here yet, so here we go!

First up, Mary. Yes, I knew he was a boy when I named him, long story! He's at least 2.5 years old, but other than that, that's about all I know! He's had his front teeth out due to malloclussion, and has spur problems every once in a while, so although I didn't pay for him he's turned out to be a rather expensive bunny! But he's totally worth it.
He's looking quite shaggy here, he's going through a very heavy moult and has been resembling a lionhead sometimes!
P1070001.jpg

P1070002.jpg

P1070003.jpg

And after a bit of a grooming session, looking not quite so tufty..
P1070005.jpg

Next up, Joey, who's around 6-8 months now. He's not much of a poser for the camera and gets a bit grumpy when he's disturbed still, so just two photos for now.
P1070006.jpg

P1070007.jpg

And the complete opposite to him, look at this guy posing for the camera! He's being called Squishy for now, as he's so cuddly, and I'm struggling to think of a proper name for him that just clicks. He's recently had his front teeth out too, but fingers crossed he won't turn out quite as expensive as Mary!
P1070009.jpg

P1070010.jpg

P1070011.jpg

P1070012.jpg

P1070013.jpg

All are seperate at the moment, though I have started bonding Mary and Joey. Joey seems to adore Mary, but Mary's not so keen, so I've been considering bonding Mary and Squishy, as I'd rather have two teethless (and slightly less harmful!) male bunnies together, and get Joey a girlfriend in the near future. They're all housebunnies, though I'm planning to build a bigger run and plant some timothy grass for them, so they can get some fresh air.

oh they are all gorgeous especially the second one i want!!!!!!! three on mine are looking very tufty this year, the vet even said that bunnies have been moulting for a long time this year my dami has been in a heavy moult for three months now! its like a snow storm here with all 16 !!! :lol:

can we have some piccys of your chins? please

eve x

bunnylove said:
can we have some piccys of your chins? please

eve x

I'll get some new photos of them tomorrow, but here's the most recent:
gis.jpg

gismor.jpg

gisbal.jpg

Here's a photo showing how Gismo loves to sleep since having his leg amputated, I think it just gets all the weight off his other legs, and amuses everyone at the same time!
P1010008.jpg

And, of course, some all-important baby photos the breeder sent me while I was waiting..
gismo060604.jpg

morgan270504.jpg

morganandgismo070406.jpg

resizecleosbabies140404.jpg

resizecleosbabies140404a.jpg

resizegismo.jpg

resizemorgan.jpg

resizemorgan150404.jpg

resizemorphusandfamily090504.jpg

:)

OMG KARLY THERE GORGEOUS (i have stopped shouting now) and thanks you very much want one ..............or two more now! but you forgot to quote my other paragrapgh

i want you buns!!!! please!

OMG, could your bunnies and chinchillas get any cuter!!! Love the black and white bunny - like a little pup, and the gorgeous little chinchilla sat in a bowl!! OMG!!! :lol:

bunnylove said:
karly its says on the forum you have 20 chins is that right or have i got the wrong karly!?

eve x

I've only got the 2, unless I've miss-typed it! I do have 20 rats though, a few are fosters but the rest are assorted ratties I've been given and have taken on.

Had a bit of a photo session with Squishy outside, only on the picnic table though as he's not had his myxi/VHD jabs and we get a lot of wild buns around here.

P1090077.jpg

P1090092.jpg

P1090097.jpg

P1090099.jpg

P1090105.jpg

P1090120.jpg

P1090125.jpg

P1090129.jpg

P1090141.jpg

P1090144.jpg

P1090164.jpg

That's just a few, I ended up with 75 decent ones in the end (out of 110!)

OMG, I am so going to bunny nap squishy!!!!!!!! :love: What a GORGEOUS little bun! :D He would look bootiful with my Sophie :D Don't ya think :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: He really is gorgeous! Keep those piccies coming!!!!!! :D

Back