• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bert Abbie & Annie

bunny1.JPG

3 lovely and quiet bunnies.
Abbie and Annie (4yrs old) are sisters who have no health problems whatsoever.
They have befriended Bart (5+ years old) and allow him to snuggle up with them and Bart would now be lost with his 2 pals. Although a little older, Bart is one of our favourites here. He is such a cute and lovable bunny who just loves his veggies (you just need to remember to grate them first!).

all are vaccinated and Bart (the brown one) is neutured

Bart has dental problems and also recurring mites and ear mites. However, these mites do not affect Abbie and Annie.
ALL BART’S VET BILLS WILL BE PAID BY THE RESCUE

Type of Home Wanted
A knowledgeable rabbit home who have had rabbits before. Ideally, all 3 to be rehomed together as the 2 sisters, Abbie and Annie, get on so well with Bart. The three of them have been inseparable for over 2 years now.

If anyone is interested in these 3 bunnies please contact freshfields animal rescue

FRESHFIELDS ANIMAL RESCUE
EAST LODGE FARM,
EAST LANE,
INCE BLUNDELL
LIVERPOOL L29 3EA

TELEPHONE - 0151 - 931 - 1604

me want bunnies... me want bunnies...

It's so sad that they have been in rescue for so long and been bypassed. They look sooo cute and have lots of love to give.

Poor Bunsters - I hope they find a loving forever home sooooooon - they look so lovely you carn't imagine why they've not been offered a home by now.

If I had the room I would take them but I haven't :( All the buns that I have had from Freshfields have been a delight to have and have loved us so much :D Our darlings Tilly-Mint, Sparkles, Nici and Princess Maple came from there and gave us so much happiness and joy.
I could do with a playhouse but I haven't got the money - it would need electric and everything in it as well as being insulated.
I will keep checking to see if they are still there when we have room but I can tell anyone who is thinking about these buns that they would be wonderful to have :D

Back