• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobby & Amy, bonded pair of bunnies

bunny2.JPG

Bobby (brown 4 yrs old) is a really lovely bunny who just loves being handled. He’s a bit quiet but has an adorable personality and has no health problems whatsoever.
Amy (black 5 1/2 yrs old) is Bobby’s best friend. She is not a bunny who likes being handled though but Bobby is quite happy to make up for it by having her share of strokes and petting!

Amy is a bit incontinent and needs to be on a bed of shavings. She has a problem with her back legs and has had a toe amputated.
ALL AMY’S VET BILLS WILL BE PAID BY THE RESCUE

Type of Home Wanted
A knowledgeable rabbit home who have had rabbits before. Both need to be rehomed together as they are so close and such good buddies.

If anyone is interested in these 2 bunnies please contact freshfields animal rescue

FRESHFIELDS ANIMAL RESCUE
EAST LODGE FARM,
EAST LANE,
INCE BLUNDELL
LIVERPOOL L29 3EA

TELEPHONE - 0151 - 931 - 1604

aaaawwww what a shame, these are gorgeous bunnies, there must be a lovely home out there somewhere for them..if only we had spare room at the Sanctuary :?

Can someone find it in their hearts to offer these black beauties a home?

Best wishes

Hi Nicky

John was speaking to Lynn who looks after the buns at Freshfields and poor Bobby has passed away :cry: :cry: She said that he was a very special bun indeed and that everyone went to him for cuddles :cry: How very sad that he didn't find a home.
Run free in the eternal sunshine Bobby - say hello to my Freshfield babies as well as the rest of the Rainbow Hairy Mob - xxxxx

Amy is now bonded with Bert from the threesome that you posted about. John and I have been talking about them but we honestly don't have the room for them :cry: :cry: They would need to be inside buns as Amy has lost a toe, is incontinent and has also lost her tail. Something is going on with her and they don't know what.
Bert has had two jaw abscesses and would need to stay inside.
If we do get room inside then I wouldn't hesitate to take them. I know that we would be setting ourselves up for more heartache, but that's what we do - we love buns and those that are in desperate need we love even more.

If anyone can offer these two a home then please think of them - they really do need to be inside buns as if they where here and had to go outside I wouldn't be able to rest.

God Love them - God love them all. Lynn says that there are a few elderly buns there and that they would never get a home :( We know that only too well :(

Thanx for letting me know
poor Bobby :cry: :cry:

had no idea about Barts abcesses, Im usually helping out more with the cats, so will have to keep updated

poor little buns :( :(

im such a sucker for a sickly animal, i probably would have had these pair in a heartbeat if i didnt have Gabriel.

i really hope Amy and Bert find their forever home soon.

Oh i have just been reading on the website about amy! she sounds lovely what a beautiful bun, and how sad that bobby had to leave her XX

Back