• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do you live?

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
Was just messing around on http://www.multimap.com/, looking at the aerial photos of where I live. I'd be interested to see where you all live too.

Here's mine:

ScreenHunter_004.jpg

(I had to use screen capture software to get mine, but you could just provide the link to the pic as multimap won't let you save pics).

Rally bunny i couldn't get the arial pic of mine to come up it wanted me to buy it did i go to the wrong bit?

There are no arial photos for this area!! Darn!

What I found really interesting is it does try and identify people as individuals rather than people as owners of bunnies. We tend to know people by a username rather than a 'real' name, some people you know where they live as it is on there details, others you don't. Also some people on here know each other outside of this side by the sound of things, a few seem possibly to be related to each other. It is a bit like when you have kids at school, you know the children's names but haven't a clue about what the mum or dad is called.

Janice

Back