• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Bindi

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
Bindi (also known as "naughty bunny"), is doing really well.

After having her VHD vaccine, there were no side effects, just a little lump and a little scab where she had her vaccine.

Shes been a little "naughty bunny" recently. After all the toys and bits and bobs i have given her, and all the attention me and mum give her she still insists in making the biggest mess ever!!

I have been putting newspaper underneath her bedding but as soon as her hutch is cleaned out shes pulling the paper about and shredding it. I even tried giving her a screwed up piece of newspaper, but maybe that encouraged her more - :lol:

I am not too bothered really. I guess shes kinda like me. She likes her mess and knows where everything is - :D

Gracie and animals x

Awwwwww bless her ... Have you tried giving her an old telephone directory? If she loves ripping paper she should find this great fun :D

Never thought of that. I am giving her hutch a good hoover tomorrow so while shes having a run around in the run i'll give her the old yellow pages!!!

I'll take a before and after pic tomorrow. When Bindis hutch is clean and when Bindi has made her hutch home!! :roll:

Gracie and animals x

I'm glad to hear that she is doing well and trust me, your not the only one with a naughty bun :D . My oliver has been doing the exact thing Bindi has been doing...and I gave him some old phone books and he has actually improved some. Instead of ripping up the newspaper at the bottom of his hutch, he is having great fun ripping up the old phone book :D

cant wait to see the piccies! xxxxx

pics included

Look.......Bindi has wrecked the paper in her hutch already!!!

First picture is when i cleaned her out, just yesterday morning.

P7180099.jpg

second picture is this evening.

P7180077.jpg

Gracie and animals x

hate to think what the other half is like bless her home sweet home mined you peach has decided that litter trays are for throwing not uesing

Back