• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sid and Cleo home at last

Yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we have them home and they are in luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve :love:
We really missed our big man and she is so lovely bless her.

Introducing Mr and Mrs Superbun xx

DSC01381.jpg

DSC01380.jpg

DSC01379.jpg

oh mark and shell he is handsome well they both are she looks just like valentine only biggers!! lets home this time they live happy ever after and you wont have to send him back to the centre again for another blind date! if only cilla was about! :lol: :lol: unless you need a break that is and then i will happily look after them for you while your gone (promise i wont bunny nap )(yer right! :lol: :lol:

congratulations
Eve x

bunnylove said:
oh mark and shell he is handsome well they both are she looks just like valentine only biggers!! lets home this time they live happy ever after and you wont have to send him back to the centre again for another blind date! if only cilla was about! :lol: :lol: unless you need a break that is and then i will happily look after them for you while your gone (promise i wont bunny nap )(yer right! :lol: :lol:

congratulations
Eve x

You might regret that offer oneday, and it will be all 6 :wink: :wink:

Runs of to look at holiday brochures............

Mark said:
bunnylove said:

congratulations
Eve x

You might regret that offer oneday, and it will be all 6 :wink: :wink:

Runs of to look at holiday brochures............

NO I WONT ANYTIME IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and yes all 6 :D

Yay! I'm so glad Sid has found the right lady and what a pretty bun she is too!

Tam

Back