• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chilli and Pepper

willow

Warren Scout
Pepper has taken to chewing my walls and carpets and skirting boards, so i posted a topic a couple of weeks ago looking for advice on ways to stop her. I tried mild chilli powder at first and she sat there and licked it off walls :shock: :shock: :shock: so this weekend i tried strong very hot chilli powder and she liked that all the more. I even sat on the floor with the pot and showed it to her and she tried to pinch it from me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Im running out of ideas, but i am moving in a couple of days so im not bothered any more. Hopefully she will be too busy investigating her new home to start chewing.

Hubbie gets really mad when she is being naughty and i cant help but laugh. He shouts at me to stop her doing these things :eek: :eek:
but nothing will stop her :twisted: :twisted:

Orio is such a good boy as well until Pepper is around and then they are my little tag team. I dont know how all you who have more than 2 cope mine wear me out :D :D but i wouldnt have it any other way :love: :love:

My in-laws dog loves chilli powder! My husband used to feed him spoonfuls as a kid and he loved it. It didn't agree with his inside though and apparently it wasn't pleasent for his poor mum to poop-a-scoop the next day!

Caz

:lol: :lol: :lol: naughty bunny! I dont think I could have coped with any more than twp when they were h0ouse buns but now that they are outside I can squeeze another 2 in! :lol: :lol:

Back