• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not rabbits but..... Pictures from Edinburgh Zoo.

Joob-joobs

Mama Doe
Here's a wee selection of my pics I took today.

zeb2.jpg

zeb1.jpg

tiger3.jpg

tiger1.jpg

Ta.jpg

rhino.jpg

polar1.jpg

piggy.jpg

penguin.jpg

owl4.jpg

owl3.jpg

owl2.jpg

owl1.jpg

monk1.jpg

meer2.jpg

meer1.jpg

lion2.jpg

lion1.jpg

lemur.jpg

hopper.jpg

flam.jpg

bird2.jpg

bird.jpg

FlipFlop said:
Wow! Those pics are amazing Jules :D

I'm so jealous, I love going to the zoo hee hee

Thanks!

Me too :lol: :lol: It was full of kids running about..... and me running about cause I couldn't decide what i wanted to see first!

Had to elbow a few of them out the road to get prime spot for photo taking!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: (p.s. only kidding!) :wink:

ohmigosh those piccies are brilliant!! you seem ssoooo close to them aswell :D
and you got a polar bear pic! im jelous now do you want to see my fav thing in the world?

MY POLAR BEAR :oops:
polarbear.jpg

im green with envy now 'cus they are my favourite animal in the world and you saw one!!!! (except for buns of course :lol: ) hope you had a great day!
amyxx

wow cool pictures, lets not dicuss what those Rhino's were doing ay :oops: they are as bad as bunny's! :lol: :lol: :lol:

love the pig too he looks very vain!

Aww! They are great pictures! Those 2 rhinos are huge aren't they?! I like the flamingo and the peacock, they are beautiful!
My partner, Dan, and I had our second date at Edinburgh Zoo a couple of years ago! LOL I love the zoo... we went when I was 5 to see the new polar bear that was born there, his name was Minty. I wonder if he's still alive!? The penguin parade used to be the highlight of the day!

AMAZING photos :D I love them all, but especially the one of the stunning Tiger, and Owls...I adore Owls :love: (I have adopted an owl at a wildlife centre :) ).
Why do animals always appear so much more beautiful and majestic than me on photos :? :roll: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The camera never lies, and the animals have natural beauty beyond compare.
They certainly look to be in great condition too, all credit to Edinburgh Zoo.
Best wishes

Wow Julie, that is one nice camera you have there!! :D

My fave animals at edinburgh zoo were the penguins :love: They even did a penguin walk, all the penguins took a walk around the park, they were sooooooo cute!!!! :D

I seen the polar bear there too, he was so cute!!! Huge though!! :shock:

loopylop said:
Wow Julie, that is one nice camera you have there!! :D

My fave animals at edinburgh zoo were the penguins :love: They even did a penguin walk, all the penguins took a walk around the park, they were sooooooo cute!!!! :D

I seen the polar bear there too, he was so cute!!! Huge though!! :shock:

I was a bit disappointed with the pengiun parade... there were only 3 pengiuns! Although they may have been the ones at the tail end and I missed the beginning.

I love the polar bear, but he's always sleeping when I go to see him.

Phill, I didn't see the big silverback, he was out the last time I went though, he's huge!

Rexy bexy said:
wiow what g8 pics they are
there is a good selection of animals to look at there, not like my local zoo
becky

That's just a selection.... I came home and realised that I'd taken 122 pics!! So glad they're digital, can you imagine how much that would cost to get the films developed!! :shock: :shock:

I love your photographs! They look really proffesional :D . I like the one of the zebra foal at the top, I was at the zoo last week and tried to get a photo of him but I don't have a zoom on my camera so he looks tiny in my picture! The one of the pig is brilliant!!

The zebra foal seems really cheeky, he saw one of the adults rolling in the dust, and tried to copy him. The adult kept chasing him away, like he was telling him off, then the foal would run back to his mum. But everytime the other adult's back was turned he tried to copy him again and steal his spot for rolling in the dust :p :D.

I always feel sorry for Mercedes (the polar bear), I think she looks lonely and a bit bored. She seemed far too hot when we were there, she was lying in the sun :( . All the other animals seem quite happy, but Mercedes always makes me feel sad.

My favourite animals are the big cats, here's a couple of my photos too:

120.jpg

118.jpg

Back