• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who has sun burnt??? *~*post piccies!*~*

thought i would start off with my sun burn story! yesterday i went to a park with huge field and no shelter! i was there for like 3 hours!
i enjoyed it alot, it was like a fun day over my local park!
here are some piccies!
coleyparkday16thjuly009.jpg
this piccie is my mum (blonde lady!) trish, steven, treasa, my two brothers and annoying shawn and lil' jodi! i not in it as i was taking the piccie!

coleyparkday16thjuly008.jpg
my mum and little jodi (again me taking pics)

coleyparkday16thjuly003.jpg
this was the band.. they were really good!

coleyparkday16thjuly001.jpg
mum and my two brothers and jodi!

ok i know your thinking what has this gotta do with sun burn anyways i was out all day in the scorching sun yesterday and today i went to a car boot for like 3-4 hours and totally scorched my sholder area leading to this.....
sunburntfront.jpg

on my back its even worse and hurts lots!

okies heres the point of my post does any one else have worse sun burn??
we could have like a mini competition :lol:

Ouch - that looks sore!!!!! I was out in the sun today, but as I wore suncream I didn't get burnt.

Clare

Ouch amy that looks sore!!!! I got burnt twice in a row two weeks ago it was soooo painful!! but it has just gone brown now XX

Phill said:
Ouch amy that looks sore!!!! I got burnt twice in a row two weeks ago it was soooo painful!! but it has just gone brown now XX

lucky you- i think if my sun burn goes i will go back to pastey white again!

the only top i could find that doesnt hurt it is a converse boobtube lol :lol:
and i have to go to matalan wearing it :shock:

I got burnt really badly last month, all day at the beach no suncream :oops: I couldn't wear my bra for a week! :shock: Then it all peeled off, even my belly button peeled!!! :shock: :cry: :lol:

:lol: ew my belly button will look wierd peeling (got it pierced :D)
i put sun cream on but sadly it never worked! im gunna scream if i dont tan after all this!

PLEASE use lots of high factor suncream when you're out in the sun and reapply it regulary. Skin cancer is on the increase and you don't want to end up all wrinkly when you're older! :lol:

My belly's pierced too! :D It was an impromptu visit to the beach whilst I was away from home so I didn't have any cream with me, usually I slap cream on if I'm out all day! But I'm quite dark and wasn't expecting to get burnt like that! :shock: Guess it was the first time my belly had seen the sun this year!!! :shock: :lol:

You really look as though you all had a really fun day and it is a shame that you got burnt. Can you try plain yoghurt on it...that does take out the sting. Pure Aloe Vera is very good as well. So hot at nights as well so I know how you are feeling (been there :lol: :lol: )

I once burnt under neath my bo obs whilst topless sunbathing (I was young and foolish in those days :lol: ). As I am more than well endowed on top I couldn't not wear a bra :oops: . The only thing I could wear was a velvet bra..... and wot a find, it didn't rub or hurt the sun burn.

Lesson was learnt... the bo obs stay firmly inside now :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

belive me my boobs are never coming out (unless somewhere where no one knows me but sadly i never go on holiday cus of animals!)

sun burn has eased off a little but still hurts, may try wet towels tonight!
amyx

Back