• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck Needed Reading

Freebie

Eeeerrr Whiterabbit you cant homecheck yourself!! :lol:
I have got another interested party who is nearer to me but it's not definate yet, they are having to persuade their other half!!
I thought getting a homecheck done would be a good idea as if Freebie is still available it will work for him otherwise it would do for any other bun you may want to rehome!

Re: Freebie

honeybunny said:
Eeeerrr Whiterabbit you cant homecheck yourself!! :lol:
I have got another interested party who is nearer to me but it's not definate yet, they are having to persuade their other half!!
I thought getting a homecheck done would be a good idea as if Freebie is still available it will work for him otherwise it would do for any other bun you may want to rehome!
sorry totally confused at this bit

still available it will work for him otherwise it would do for any other bun you may want to rehome

Hi Whiterabbit :D

I think Jill means that if you have a home check, then it's a positive thing as you'll have a report / reference to say you are a suitable person with a suitable home to offer a bunny.

If Freebie is still available when you get back from your hol's then Jill will have no hesitation in letting you adopt him, but if he does find a different home in the meantime, the homecheck you'd have had wouldnt be in vain as you will still have the references to adopt a bunny from somewhere else.

Freebie

Hi whiterabbit what I meant was..I have someone else who is nearer to me and already been homechecked by 2 rescues interested in Freebie but they are not 100% yet. If they do not have him then you would need the homecheck for him.
If they do have him then, as you would still be looking for a bun for Peach, the homecheck would be a good idea as it would stand for any other rabbit you might pick to rehome as a partner for Peach. Hope this is clearer :D

Re: Freebie

honeybunny said:
Hi whiterabbit what I meant was..I have someone else who is nearer to me and already been homechecked by 2 rescues interested in Freebie but they are not 100% yet. If they do not have him then you would need the homecheck for him.
If they do have him then, as you would still be looking for a bun for Peach, the homecheck would be a good idea as it would stand for any other rabbit you might pick to rehome as a partner for Peach. Hope this is clearer :D

i havent got a peach :shock: its millie :lol:

Freebie

That's the confusion! someone else with a Peach wanted him but they live down in Bournemouth and I really wanted someone easier to get him too! :lol: you would be ok as I've already said I do visite friends in Reading..by the way what area of Reading are you in?

If you still need someone to do a homecheck I could probably help as long as you have a checklist of your requirements for a good home.

Caz

I'd like to know what sort of requirements there are too as I've never had a homecheck and might be interested in adopting in the future! ? :D

Back