• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies needing homes in the West Midlands

Lucy

Warren Veteran
We have a number of bunnies looking for new homes in the West Midlands area including;
Zorro - a black dwarf lop male (neutered), very good temperment, easy to handle.
Pippin - an orange rex cross female (recently neutered) can be territorial be we're hoping neutering will resolve this.
Magic - an albino 1 year old female, very friendly.
Amos - an extremely handsome 1 year old black silver marten Netherland Dwarf with a fabulous temperment.

All homes checked, no children under 5. Donation required. E-mail me or call 01543 454571.

Lucy

Lucyhp said:
We have a number of bunnies looking for new homes in the West Midlands area including;
Zorro - a black dwarf lop male (neutered), very good temperment, easy to handle.
Pippin - an orange rex cross female (recently neutered) can be territorial be we're hoping neutering will resolve this.
Magic - an albino 1 year old female, very friendly.
Amos - an extremely handsome 1 year old black silver marten Netherland Dwarf with a fabulous temperment.

All homes checked, no children under 5. Donation required. E-mail me or call 01543 454571.

Lucy

hello lucy a bit of topic sorry but why no children under 5 years old! my daughter is three and has been brought up around bunnies and has loads of repect for them, she has been taught from a very early age how to behave around them and the rabbits are very confortable with her, example, i think its a shame the odd few PARENTS that let there children misbehave gives all our kids a bad name!

Eve x

We do allow exceptions in our policy, but it is there to stop people having rabbits simply because the child wants one. We do accept there will be exceptions to every rule. You must realise though, that most people with rabbits and small children do not take as much care as you.

Lucyhp said:
We do allow exceptions in our policy, but it is there to stop people having rabbits simply because the child wants one. We do accept there will be exceptions to every rule. You must realise though, that most people with rabbits and small children do not take as much care as you.

arg great i am glad there are exceptions and do understand that some people as i said give me and my daughter a bad name! :lol: :lol:

much luck with rehoming these just wish i was nearer!

eve x

well the transalation for this is............................... :D :D :D :D are you all really needing to know!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry Lucy I forgot you didn't know me as Birdiebun! :lol: :lol:

Now can you see why I am smiling! :D

I can not wait to meet Magic! :D

I didn't recognise the rabbits either on your pictures! Thought you were some kind of nutter!!!

only just got piccie sof her Lucy as I didnt have a digi camera I had to borrow Tree's to take those of my Bird and Flash but there are lots of piccies in "Stories and Photos" and there is a great mug shot of Orchid :lol: :lol:

Well, fingers crossed Magic and Pippin have a new home which leaves Amos from the ones listed above as unfortunately Zorro has passed on.

We now also have;
Romeo - a 3 year male snuggly lop, grey/brown in colour.
Juliet - bonded to Romeo, a lionhead x (poss. rex), an orange 3 year old girl with a fantastic tuft of fluff.
Lemony Snicket - a 10 month old male product of Romeo and Juliets passion! He looks like Romeo with Juliets tuft of fluff on top. He's just too cute!

All are being neutered in the next week. For pictures, please search Rabbit Rehome under West Midlands.

OMG i love the sound of Amos he just sounds yummy! I hope they all find homes really soon XXX

Back