• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freebie...young "free-ad" bunny looking for home

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Posted on Behalf of honeybunny

For those of you who followed the "I think these need help" thread, this is the free-ad bunny from Tamworth.
Freebie.jpg

and one with the wind in his hair!!
Freebie2.jpg

I've named him Freebie. He is approximately 2 and a half months old and a lionhead/cashmere x . He is very easy to handle and will make a lovely pet. He was a bit matted when I picked him up as was being kept on wood shavings/sawdust :evil: Anyone considering taken him on must be aware he will need regular grooming.
He's a real cutie ....so form a queue here please!!!! :D

hes so sweet only wish i have transport as im looking for a mate for peach lop whos being spayed on the 26th

Freebie

Kerry if you are interested then I'm sure BUNNY RUN COULD BE ARRANGED (OOPS SEEM TO BE SHOUTING!) ....Could I have more details of your other bun and where Freebie would be kept.
can anyone else on here vouch for you? Where abouts in Hampshire are you?? Jill

Marie.....could you really fit him in? :D He is a real darling...

Freebie

If you are interested White rabbit I do come down to Reading quite often..so delivery would be easy! :D ( I was born in Reading)

erm i would be interested but 1. is he neutered because of millie and no other cage/hutch
and im going away next week for 2 weeks,
sooo i dont know weather you would hold on to him for me that long???
you might be able to find a better home for freebie!

freebie

Hi Whiterabbit He's a bit young to be neutered yet! Also I am not a rescue just an enthusiastic volunteer who was near enough to take him in. I would expect the new owner to neuter him and so will require references from any interested party. ( Freebie now excited thinking he's off to a party! :lol: )
If no one has snapped him up by the time you return from your hols then maybe, if you're still interested we could work something out.
He's already easy to handle and so young, that with regular cuddles, he'll make a really good "teddy bear" of a pet! :D

.::.whiterabbit.::. said:
erm i would be interested but 1. is he neutered because of millie and no other cage/hutch
and im going away next week for 2 weeks,
sooo i dont know weather you would hold on to him for me that long???
you might be able to find a better home for freebie!

he would not be neutered he is only 10 weeks old!

Re: freebie

honeybunny said:
Hi Whiterabbit He's a bit young to be neutered yet! Also I am not a rescue just an enthusiastic volunteer who was near enough to take him in. I would expect the new owner to neuter him and so will require references from any interested party. ( Freebie now excited thinking he's off to a party! :lol: )
If no one has snapped him up by the time you return from your hols then maybe, if you're still interested we could work something out.
He's already easy to handle and so young, that with regular cuddles, he'll make a really good "teddy bear" of a pet! :D

im definatly interested!!! me want him soo much!

Freebie

Whiterabbit could you pm me and I'll give you my address. If you could then send references perhaps from your vet..then if he is still here we'll arrange a bunny run..which will probably be me. I will also ask for someone to homecheck..no offence but I want to be sure of where he is going..Jill

ok will do when i get back if freebie is still here-
with the home check i have dogs that bark at every one (who they dont know) will that effect the home check... they would never hurt anybody or animals though!

Freebie

as long as the dogs pose no threat to the rabbits then it would be ok

If someone else wants him in the meantime I will let him go otherwise I'll wait for you to return

Re: Freebie

honeybunny said:
as long as the dogs pose no threat to the rabbits then it would be ok

If someone else wants him in the meantime I will let him go otherwise I'll wait for you to return

nope they wont hurt buns just bark lots and lots so as long as bunny isnt terrribly shakey im sure they will be fine

OMG what a cute bunny......hes the spitting image of Twinkle, it could almost be her double :D

Id love to have him......if only O/H would let me :(

Twinkle25April20055.jpg

awww debs i think freebie will be more suited with twinkle, millie is huge and i think freebie would feel a bit dominated :lol:

its also proven hard to persuade my mum :cry: sorry if ive let you down freebie: maybe i will find some one more suited to millie!

Back