• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunny's!! :)

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Right there should be a pic of everyone!

Dash
dashbunny.jpg

Flora, Jassmine and rex
Florajassandrex.jpg

Gracey
Gracebed3.jpg

Gracebed4.jpg

Hester
hesterregal.jpg

Ivy
Ivyhutch.jpg

Jack
Jackbreakfast.jpg

Lavender
lavenderhay.jpg

Lilly and Agi
lilag2.jpg

lilag4.jpg

Milly
Millypoo.jpg

Pan and Apple
Panapplehide.jpg

Molly
mollyrelax.jpg

Rex
rexpoo.jpg

Velvet
velvethosptal.jpg

Wilba
wilbahide.jpg

Scooter
scootlet.jpg

Rex and Flora
Rexflora.jpg

Awww Phill they are all gorgeous :love: But I have to say I think Flora and Jassmine arejust so beautiful and of corse little apple is just a picture of cuteness :love:

What cuties, I love seeing new photos of the bunch!
Rex piccies always melt my heart...he is the cutest little boy, and Apple is so tiny...so adorable!!! I want MORE.... :lol:

i actually think my fav bunny outta your phill has to be lavender! she is beautiful!
i also like the small one (apple is it?)
all of your bunnies are beautiful though i wish i could have them all!
amyxx

Phill, they have all definately settled in, they all look really happy. Hope you don't mind but I have saved the pics of Agi & Lilly so I can send them to my daughter.

Thank you for giving them the best home ever :D :D

Just Maisy & Spot know to complete the set :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love
Kayxx

:lol: :lol: I don't mind at all Kay, you can save what ever piccie you like! Just before i took that piccie of them they were having a right ol snuggle and as soon as they saw me coming they stopped! they just know when the camera is there!

Back