• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cheekys gone

gina paul

Mama Doe
cheeky was pts sleep tonight . he was not getting any better and he had had enough . can,t say much more just now , i,m devastated . i can,t stop crying , my heart has been ripped out .

I'm so sorry I've just sent you a PM before I read this, I'm sure you knew best, you loved him and cared for him and you know when it is time to let go.

These bunnies steel our hearts then break them when they leave but we would not have it any other way.

Big hug

Maureen

Oh No Gina, this is the news you and all the Forum had been dreading. :cry:
Words cannot begin to say how deeply sorry I am to hear of the loss of such a beautiful and treasured bunny.
A bunny could never have asked for a better Mummy and your dedication to his welfare was second to none.
I have watched your plight over the past few weeks with admiration for your determination to help Cheeky through every step.
Sometimes we cannot save our beloved bunnies, but you made the very brave decision to allow Cheeky to end his life with dignity, you have never let your beloved bunny down.
I will always remember Cheeky, even though I have never met him in rabbit, he won all our hearts from afar.
Rest in peace little Cheeky Bunny.

Gina, if you need a chat , please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lots of love and hugs

thinking of you at this very sad time.
Adele and the Sanctuary rabbits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Awwww my god Gina, awwwww!!!! My heart goes out to you m'dear, how sad for you *huge hugs coming your way*

~ God bless wee man, we'll always remember you and how hard you fought, binky free now, nibble on all the lush grass and breathe the clean pure air, take our love to all the spirit buns ~

:cry:

Oh my dear Gina, I have broken down, I haven't felt like this since I lost my precious Harriet back in January, I am truly utterly devastated for your loss, my heart goes out to you. I feel as though I have lost a special friend myself, I am so very very sorry. You did all you could and more, Cheeky could not have wanted a better mummy, and you did the kindest thing you could do and gave him the most precious gift you could. I wish I was round the corner cos I would come and give you such a hug.....I just can't stop sobbing. Big hugs to you my dear. xxx Binky free at the Bridge little Cheeky, go find my Charlie and all the other Bridge Bunnies and say hello to Harriet too.

Im so sorry to hear about Cheeky :(
My heart goes out to ya hun! Be Strong! xxxxxxxx
Rest In Peace Lil Cheeky! xxxxxxxx
:cry:

I'm so sorry. :cry:

Little Cheeky seemed like such a wonderful bunny. It's always devestating when our animal companions reach their time and have to leave us. My heart goes out to you.

AMETHYST

feels like a bit of my heart has been ripped out too. he was such a Gr8 lil bunnie! xxx We will all miss you so much lil cheeky bun!! xxxxxx

cheeky

OMG Gina I am so so sad for you.. :( .you worked so hard to try & help cheeky :cry: to get better but sadly it was not to be..big hugs to you :cry: :cry: :roll:

So, So sorry to hear about poor cheeky. :cry:

I know you did the right thing. I remember when we had to make the decision to put Snoopy to sleep which devestated us, but we knew it was better than letting him suffer.
He's had a wonderful life with you so remember the good bits.

No I couldn't believe it....he was such a little character. You have done the best thing although it rips your heart out to do it. Remember the happy times and feel good that Cheeky had the best life a bunny could hope for.

Sending love your way

aaaawwww Gina.. im so sorry that Cheeky has gone over the bridge :cry: He certainly knew he was loved every single minute of every day!! You certainly did everything you possibly could to make his life such fun. Big hugs to you Gina!! You know we are all here for you.
Binky free Cheeky! :cry:

So very sorry to hear this news. He was such a well-loved bunny, and you did everything and more for him.
Binky free little one.
Huge hugs to you Gina

Back