PDA

View Full Version : cheekys gone

gina paul
15-07-2005, 09:02 PM
cheeky was pts sleep tonight . he was not getting any better and he had had enough . can,t say much more just now , i,m devastated . i can,t stop crying , my heart has been ripped out .

MoBunny
15-07-2005, 09:09 PM
I'm so sorry I've just sent you a PM before I read this, I'm sure you knew best, you loved him and cared for him and you know when it is time to let go.

These bunnies steel our hearts then break them when they leave but we would not have it any other way.

Big hug

Maureen

Adele
15-07-2005, 09:10 PM
Oh No Gina, this is the news you and all the Forum had been dreading. :cry:
Words cannot begin to say how deeply sorry I am to hear of the loss of such a beautiful and treasured bunny.
A bunny could never have asked for a better Mummy and your dedication to his welfare was second to none.
I have watched your plight over the past few weeks with admiration for your determination to help Cheeky through every step.
Sometimes we cannot save our beloved bunnies, but you made the very brave decision to allow Cheeky to end his life with dignity, you have never let your beloved bunny down.
I will always remember Cheeky, even though I have never met him in rabbit, he won all our hearts from afar.
Rest in peace little Cheeky Bunny.

Gina, if you need a chat , please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lots of love and hugs

thinking of you at this very sad time.
Adele and the Sanctuary rabbits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

bunnyhuggger
15-07-2005, 09:12 PM
Awwww my god Gina, awwwww!!!! My heart goes out to you m'dear, how sad for you *huge hugs coming your way*

~ God bless wee man, we'll always remember you and how hard you fought, binky free now, nibble on all the lush grass and breathe the clean pure air, take our love to all the spirit buns ~

:cry:

mini lop1
15-07-2005, 09:13 PM
so very sorry thinking of you

lisa

anon101
15-07-2005, 09:15 PM
Sending lots of hugs and love Gina!

Louise

Lizzie
15-07-2005, 09:25 PM
Oh my dear Gina, I have broken down, I haven't felt like this since I lost my precious Harriet back in January, I am truly utterly devastated for your loss, my heart goes out to you. I feel as though I have lost a special friend myself, I am so very very sorry. You did all you could and more, Cheeky could not have wanted a better mummy, and you did the kindest thing you could do and gave him the most precious gift you could. I wish I was round the corner cos I would come and give you such a hug.....I just can't stop sobbing. Big hugs to you my dear. xxx Binky free at the Bridge little Cheeky, go find my Charlie and all the other Bridge Bunnies and say hello to Harriet too.

NicolaB18
15-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Im so sorry to hear about Cheeky :(
My heart goes out to ya hun! Be Strong! xxxxxxxx
Rest In Peace Lil Cheeky! xxxxxxxx
:cry:

bunnylove
15-07-2005, 09:33 PM
gina i am so so sorry! sending hugs to you

take care little cheeky and binky free darling!!!

Eve x

Amethyst
15-07-2005, 09:34 PM
I'm so sorry. :cry:

Little Cheeky seemed like such a wonderful bunny. It's always devestating when our animal companions reach their time and have to leave us. My heart goes out to you.

AMETHYST

NicolaB18
15-07-2005, 09:35 PM
feels like a bit of my heart has been ripped out too. he was such a Gr8 lil bunnie! xxx We will all miss you so much lil cheeky bun!! xxxxxx

rabshan
15-07-2005, 09:46 PM
OMG Gina I am so so sad for you.. :( .you worked so hard to try & help cheeky :cry: to get better but sadly it was not to be..big hugs to you :cry: :cry: :roll:

Jeremy
15-07-2005, 10:04 PM
So, So sorry to hear about poor cheeky. :cry:

I know you did the right thing. I remember when we had to make the decision to put Snoopy to sleep which devestated us, but we knew it was better than letting him suffer.
He's had a wonderful life with you so remember the good bits.

NicolaB18
15-07-2005, 10:06 PM
Message From Carys (Birdiebun)
Tell Gina i send her so much love!

linnyloo
15-07-2005, 10:13 PM
No I couldn't believe it....he was such a little character. You have done the best thing although it rips your heart out to do it. Remember the happy times and feel good that Cheeky had the best life a bunny could hope for.

Sending love your way

Diddeen
15-07-2005, 10:16 PM
aaaawwww Gina.. im so sorry that Cheeky has gone over the bridge :cry: He certainly knew he was loved every single minute of every day!! You certainly did everything you possibly could to make his life such fun. Big hugs to you Gina!! You know we are all here for you.
Binky free Cheeky! :cry:

charlies mum
15-07-2005, 10:23 PM
Gina I'm so very very sorry. Thinking of you. XXX

HS
15-07-2005, 10:27 PM
So very sorry to hear this news. He was such a well-loved bunny, and you did everything and more for him.
Binky free little one.
Huge hugs to you Gina

gibbsy123
15-07-2005, 10:53 PM
So sorry to hear this sad news. :cry:

Suzi Wong
:cry: Oh Gina, I'm so sorry :cry:

NicolaB18
Gina how are ya feeling hun?

Phill
15-07-2005, 11:03 PM
Gina, im so sorry for your loss i can not imagine how huge a loss cheeky must be. i for one will always have a little place in my heart for cheeky bun and for you Gina. he was such a special bunny and everyone loved him so much. You did everything you could and more, it was his time to leave us. he will be very much missed but still loved by all. Binky free Mushy Pea Nose XXXXX :cry:

Dorothy
15-07-2005, 11:10 PM
I am so very sorry to hear little Cheeky bun has gone. What a character he was and he will be missed by all on the Forum. What a tough descision for you to make but it was the kindest one for Cheeky. I am sure he will tell all the spirit buns what a kind and lovely mum he had.

Binky free wee Cheeky bun.

Rexy bexy
15-07-2005, 11:12 PM
omg im so sorry to hear about ur little man
awwwwwww he was such a lovley and i was so shocked when i read the post i feel so sad but now he can run free without any pain for misary
u did the best u could we could all see this
becky

Charliesangel
15-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Gina-
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. Your little boy fought and fought to keep you happy as long as he could, and you fought for him too. We are here for you, just remember that.
Rest in Pease Cheeky...you are loved and missed.
<<<hugs>>>

Caz
15-07-2005, 11:17 PM
I am so sorry for you Gina all of us felt so close to you and him over the last few months and I am so very sad for you.

Treasure the happy times and try not to dewell on the sad times because with a mummy like you I am sure he didn't have any sad times!

I am sure he is right now up to his cute little head in mushy peas at an all-you-can eat pea buffet!

Caz

Denny
15-07-2005, 11:24 PM
so very sorry Gina :( my heart feels for you, its never easy to make this decision, it is the last act of love that we can do for our beloved furries who are unable to pass over by themselves :( . I know the pain and emptiness is hard to bear at the moment but you will be able to look back with fondest memories one day and smile at all the joy that Cheeky bun brought into your life :)

My thoughts are with you.

run free little Cheeky bun xxx

Tahra
15-07-2005, 11:51 PM
I am sure he is right now up to his cute little head in mushy peas at an all-you-can eat pea buffet!

Caz

I was thinking the same when I heard the news. I'll never think of mushy peas without associating it with Cheeky. He looked to be such a wee character Gina, Im sure it fells just unbelievably awful just now, but he'd fought good and hard for you. Like everyone says just keep thinking of the good times. Take care,

doorkeeper
16-07-2005, 12:22 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this :cry: :cry: :cry:
I know you must feel dreadful, but you gave him all the help available and he had a good life with you.

anna
16-07-2005, 12:30 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your little Cheeky bun :cry:, he was so cute!

Sending you a big hug.

loopylop
16-07-2005, 07:29 AM
Oh Gina :cry: I am so sorry to hear this... you must be absolutley devastated, please remember you did everything you could for him to give him the best possible life xx

I bet he is in mushy pea heaven and watching down on you xxx

~Binky free cheeky bun ~

gina paul
16-07-2005, 07:34 AM
thanks eveyone ,. i,ve been up since 7am after only going to bed at 3am . i seemed to have cried none stop since last night and even now the tears won,t stop falling ,. I feel so guilty , i was given the option by the vet to try more but we were just delaying the inevitable . What if i was wrong tho - what if he was just having a few off days ?? i feel i,ve made a huge mistake .
i,d do anything to go back to last night and hold him again . this pain is unbearable , i don,t think it will ever leave me .

loopylop
16-07-2005, 07:39 AM
oh no Gina, you did the best for him, asking the "what if's" will only be putting yourself through more pain, and you know in your heart you made the right choice... otherwise you wouldn't have made that decision. We all know how much you loved Cheeky and knowing that, I for sure know that you made the right choice. You didn't want to put Cheeky through any more pain, and that was the right thing.

He knows how much you love him xx

honey
16-07-2005, 07:52 AM
gina, so sorry to hear about cheeky, he looked like an adorable bunny and obviously had a wonderful life with you. you'll have some hard days and weeks, even months ahead but the memories of your time together will always stay with you. you did everything you could for him and he knows that, sending hugs to you

bunnytales
16-07-2005, 08:25 AM
Oh Gina Gal - sending you a big big hug - I'm so sorry to hear about little mushy pea Cheeky boy - like everyone here this little boy stole everyones heart and will always be a special bunny in our hearts.

Everyone who has ever been through loss on here will know exactly how your feeling right now and the thoughts you have about making a mistake is all a natural part of grieving for the loss of your wee boy. You had such a special close bond with little Cheeky boy I've gotta say it will probably take a good wee while for you to start to feel better in yourself and gradually the tears will fade and you'll feel a little ray of sunshine to make you smile again and remember Cheeky and all his funny little ways which made us all love him so very much.

Our thoughts and hugs surround you right now gal - were all here for you.

Sending soft nuzzle kisses to Cheeky now grazing in the warm sunshine with all our much love and much missed spirit bunnies - nite nite - little fella.X

Kerri C
16-07-2005, 08:55 AM
Gina, I am so deeply sorry to hear about Cheeky, Ive just got this thread. You did so much for that little bunny, more than most would and you have to remember that he had such a wonderful life with you - you did everything and more for him. He proved he was a little fighter months ago, and he is now free from pain and binkying around at the rainbow bridge feeling like a baby bunny again.

Take care, binky free Cheeky. xxx

Lizzie
16-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Oh Gina, what you did for Cheeky was the kindest, least selfish thing you could have done, you did it for him. You have both fought so very hard over the last few months and this was the news that we were all dreading but we knew it would come. As you say, you would only have been delaying the inevitable and through that Cheeky would have suffered, old Mushy-Pea had had enough. I know that when I had to make the decision with Harriet that January Friday, Jason my vet said that we could keep her going over the weekend with painkillers but I knew that she had been too loyal and good a friend to do that to her just for me and Jason said that to let her go sooner rather than later was the kindest thing to do. It is very hard but you have been brave enough to do this one last thing for your boy, nobody on earth could have done more.

There are some wonderful messages on here, I have read them with tears pouring down my cheeks. I think Cheeky was, more than any other bunny, a part of this forum and everyone will miss him. Perhaps he should be our forum mascot - he will never ever be forgotten, he lives on in all our hearts.

I am sure that we all feel there is a cloud over us today, I certainly do, I keep thinking about you and little Cheeky, I even woke up in the night thinking about him! You are not alone, you have all of us here and all our support for having been such a wonderful "guardian" on earth for Cheeky. Big hugs to you, Gina.

.::.whiterabbit.::.
16-07-2005, 09:45 AM
gina im sooo sooo sooo sorry to hear about cheeky!

i think you done the right thing- if cheeky was having a few off days then the vet wouldnt of let you put him down, things will feel better for you soon!
hugs and kisses xxx
amyxx

gina paul
16-07-2005, 09:50 AM
thanks everyone . i just walked into his room and all his stuff has gone . I just sat on the floor and cried . baby cheekybun , mummy loves you so much , you were my baby , my life , i don,t want to be without you . I feel helpless .

kayj
16-07-2005, 10:16 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Cheekybun, but he will always love you for the way you loved him and cared for him but most of all for taking away his pain.
At this time what anybody says about it will get easier in time doesn't feel like it will but it does, I lost my favourite bun last year Thumper and I look back now and he always brings a smile to my face at the joy and love we shared. You did the right thing for Cheeky and that makes you the best mum he could have ever had.
Take care and loads of hugs
Kay

Jettychops
16-07-2005, 10:19 AM
Gina,

We are so so sorry to hear about Cheeky, you are right the pain never really leaves you, I don't know what to say to make it any easier, you must remember Cheeky will remain in your heart always. It has helped us by remembering the good times from our first little man. you must keep those special memorys safe, and when you are feeling low please think of those memories, it will be most likely something Cheeky did to make you laugh.
Sorry if I am babbling on, its just I feel so helpless for you, we've been there and its not easy.

To Cheeky, you are a brave little boy, look after your Mum for up above won't you.

Night Night God Bless.

Jet, Lui, Treacle (Alison and Stephen)

5cutebunnies
16-07-2005, 10:51 AM
Oh Gina I have only just caught up with this terrible news :cry: :cry: :cry: So sorry to hear about Cheeky please dont beat yourself up, you did all you could for him and he knows how much you loved him. Big hugs to you, all our thoughts are with you xx

Toby
16-07-2005, 11:14 AM
GinaÖ..

I am really really sorry hon - you did absolutely everything you could. I canít begin to imagine how you must be feeling right now! There really isnít much I can say apart from; just treasure everything he gave you, and keep all the special times close to your heart.

"I thought I felt your touch today, in the breeze that rustled by.
And then I heard the angel say, "The Spirt Never Dies"."

Joob-joobs
16-07-2005, 11:16 AM
Gina, I'm so sorry. Cheeky had the best life ever and he knows how much you love him!

His wee green nose in the pics always made me laugh, you have to think of those times and remember his wee cheeky ways.

*big huge hugs to Gina*

*binky free wee Cheeky bun*

bluebunny
16-07-2005, 11:17 AM
Awwww im so sorry :cry: ,its difficult when you have to make the decision,i hate it but they cant tell you how they are feeling you have to make it for them
im thinking of you
binky free cheeky xxx

sarsimp
16-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Oh Gina I am so shocked to read this - my heart goes out to you, really it does. You have done the right thing - it is part of the love and devotion we have for our pets to make the decision when the time is right - we owe it to them and you should put all thoughts of regret out of your head cos you did the right thing Gina.

I will also never think of mushy peas without seeing little Cheeky buns face :)

sunshine
16-07-2005, 01:02 PM
:cry: gina I'm just so sorry to hear about Cheeky - he was a beautiful brave wee man who could not have had a more special life with you.

Take care

lou
16-07-2005, 02:42 PM
Just catching up on the posts and Oh I'm soooooo sad to read this news. You did the right thing to ease his suffering. Rest in peace cheekybun. Take Care Gina. Hugs from lou and fudge bun.

honeybunny
16-07-2005, 03:03 PM
Gina I'm so sorry to read about Cheeky..you did your best for him and I'm sure he knew how much you loved him

haffyj
16-07-2005, 03:24 PM
oh gina i am so sorry to hear this!!!

Rallybunny
16-07-2005, 03:28 PM
So sorry to hear your special boy has gone. :cry: Thinking of you.

missshell
16-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Sorry hear about cheekybun. Hope you're ok x

Mark and Shell
16-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Sending lots of love and hugs to you, you did all you could and more and cheeky will sleep easy knowing how much he is loved.

Take care xxxx

Marlene
16-07-2005, 09:43 PM
My dear Gina

I am so so soryy to hear that your beloved Cheeky has gone. We all feel so much for your and understand what you feel right now.

Just think what a wonderful life he had with your love. He will always be in your heart and never forgotten.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/Marlene_154/Rainbowbridge.jpg

I hope he meets my Hunny Bunny and they have fun together

Love from

gina paul
17-07-2005, 11:03 AM
the vet phoned me last night to check up on me as they said they were very worried when I left the surgery . that is no nice of them . The nurse who held cheeky to the end said that it was so peaceful , cheeky just lay there as if he knew it was his time and wanted to go , she said that there was such an air of him wanting to go - she could not explain it but that he really was ready and had had enough of his suffering . The nurses and vets at the practice are broken hearted as they all had a bond with cheeky - they seen all his struggles over the years as well . I feel a little better since the vet phoned , slept a little last night but the tears are still falling . I suppose that this will take time .

i,d like to thank everyone for all the lovely messages i,ve received and all the support - i may not be on much for a few days but i value each and every one of you . Please don,t forget cheekybun , I want him to live on in the hearts of those he touched forever - that way , he will never truly die . xx

all my love
gina .

sleep well my cheekybun . mummy loves you more than anything .

NicolaB18
17-07-2005, 03:18 PM
Lil Cheeky Will never be Forgotten! he had a special Place in all our hearts! RIP Lil Cheeky Bun!! xx

BevBunny
17-07-2005, 09:27 PM
I've been away all weekend so only just caught up, I am so so so sorry. I read the title of your thread and the tears were there before I even opened it. Sending you huge hugs.

Cheeky bun, binky free little man. xx

Debs0371
17-07-2005, 09:35 PM
Gina, so sorry for your loss :cry: It is hearbreaking when your little bunny child passes over :(

what a lovely kind vet you have, such a thoughtful nature to ring and see how you are coping :?

I'm guessing with all the trauma you're going thru you probably havent done a preg test yet? Please make sure you let yourself grieve properly for cheeky and the loss you feel for him - dont bottle it up as that wont do you any good and will put you under more stress.

I have my fingers crossed for you and you know there is a saying that one life ends to let another begin...

take care xx

gina paul
18-07-2005, 08:09 AM
thanks for that - i,m not pregnant tho . I done a test yesterday , I am glad in a way as I am so sad just now that I would not be ready for that to happen. :(

BirdieBun
18-07-2005, 08:45 AM
Gina, Nicola posted a message for me on here, hope I didn't upset you more by texting you on Friday night but I burst into tears and just couldn't imagine how you were feeling. You did everything possible for this little man he will still live on forever with all of us so he hasn't gone he is just out of pain and away from all of the suffering now :)

Mushy peas will always be around and so will Cheeky bun!

Hope you are feeling a little better Gina now, he was such a loved little mite by certainly you and all of us on here.

Maybe when you feel stronger we could have a little memorial with like "Cheekys best bits" with LOADS of mushy pea pictures :thumb:

Love to you and look after yourself xxx

gina paul
18-07-2005, 09:07 AM
hiya carys ,

thanks so much for your lovely text on friday night . yay , cheekys best bits , i,ll make one up later today .

seriously tho - i still feel terrible , i can,t shake this , still crying all the time , I miss him so much.

Lizzie
18-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Aaaaaw, poor you, Gina, I feel for you I really do and you will never stop missing him but it will get a bit easier to bear in time, there is light at the end of the tunnel I promise you! :wink: You will still have your "moments" though. :cry: Everyone always says to you "think of the good times" but it isn't easy is it? We're all there with you, gel, I am sure we all miss little old Mushy-Pea boy, I'm still finding it hard to believe he's left us for Rainbow Bridge.

Nix
18-07-2005, 09:47 AM
Oh Gina, I'm so sorry to hear this news. Cheeky was such a special little chap and everyone on here cared for him - I can't imagine how heartbroken you must be. You did everything you could for the little guy and I'm sure he's grateful to you for that. I bet he's sending you all his love right now while he's binkying over the Bridge x

SOAD
18-07-2005, 10:05 AM
So sorry Gina.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

gina paul
18-07-2005, 10:09 AM
i,ve been having a nosey in the rabbits in need section but I can,t bring myself to choose one yet - still a bit too raw . I feel i,m being disloyal to cheekybun if I take another bun or two to love . I,ve taken a soft spot for the one at cheryls sp rescue , the one with snuffles . I need time to think tho . If anyone sees me in that section then please chase me out .

NicolaB18
18-07-2005, 10:11 AM
Just say when ya wana go up to Little Critterz n ill come up with ya.

gina paul
18-07-2005, 10:12 AM
will do nicola . i need a bunny to love again :(

SOAD
18-07-2005, 10:13 AM
You could never be disloyal to Cheeky he had such a fantasic bunny mom and he had a really happy life wit you. If you feel giving a home to another bunny helps heal your pain then look ahead, you've nothing to feel guilty about.

xxxxx

BirdieBun
18-07-2005, 10:15 AM
I am sure that Cheeky would be more than happy to know that you could be loving another bunny as much as you have loved him for all these years, did you have Cheeky from when he was a baby?

I can't imagine like I said how you are feeling but if you got another bunny it would remind you of your Cheeky boy too!

And get those best bits on everyone would love to see it I am sure! Ooh each time I write about Cheeky I keep filling up! Good job everyone is in a meeting at work!

kayj
18-07-2005, 10:16 AM
Gina, there is no harm in looking. You wouldn't be replacing Cheeky as no other bunny will but you will know when the time is right. When I lost my favourite bunny (Thumper) last year I said that I couldn't go through that again even though I had 11 at the time, I looked on it as I was helping another one have achance at happiness and the chance of a happy loving home.
Take care
Kayxx

Mikeymoo
18-07-2005, 11:31 AM
I've just caught up with this

Im so so sorry to hear about cheeky. Big hugs and take care

Beebop
18-07-2005, 12:03 PM
I am so so sorry for your loss! I know what it is like to lose a bunny! :cry:

Hope you are feeling ok! Remember the good times you shared together, you gave Cheeky a wonderful life!

Once again I am so sorry for your loss,I am sending you hugs!

Take care

Toby
18-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Whatever decision you make Gina, I am sure Cheeky would want you to be happy. Just as you wanted and still want Cheeky to be happy where ever he is.

gina paul
18-07-2005, 02:06 PM
I am sure that Cheeky would be more than happy to know that you could be loving another bunny as much as you have loved him for all these years, did you have Cheeky from when he was a baby?

I can't imagine like I said how you are feeling but if you got another bunny it would remind you of your Cheeky boy too!

And get those best bits on everyone would love to see it I am sure! Ooh each time I write about Cheeky I keep filling up! Good job everyone is in a meeting at work!

i think i,ll just give myself some time tho . I got cheeky when he was 6 wks old . :( and he passed away and 6 and a half years old . A long time to have something you love so much and then to suddenly loose them . :(

Phill
18-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Aww Gina you can always come here for some bunny cuddles if you like XXXX

gina paul
18-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Aww Gina you can always come here for some bunny cuddles if you like XXXX

i,d bunnyknap them all . It took me all my courage not to bunnyknap nicoas thumper , hope and lil miss .

Phill
18-07-2005, 02:26 PM
Awww you can borrow them, but i want them back lol!

FlipFlop
18-07-2005, 02:27 PM
Hi Gina, sorry this message is a bit late! I feel for you cheekybun was so ace :)

He's free from pain now and binkying away :) xx

BirdieBun
18-07-2005, 02:35 PM
oh Gina I didnt realise you had him from such a young age, oh you must feel so empty - and yes give yourself all the time in the world you will know when you are ready for more bunny cuddling xxxxxxx

NicolaB18
18-07-2005, 02:37 PM
ya could bunnynap them if ya want, but you would have to give them back some time! lol

gina paul
18-07-2005, 03:21 PM
:) cheekybun photo gallery now added . and they brought a smile to my face .

BirdieBun
18-07-2005, 03:37 PM
cooool will go and look now yay more Cheeky! :thumb:

gina paul
19-07-2005, 02:33 PM
i,ve added this memorial of cheeky to the blue cross animal website . Thanks to mark for that idea . I,d like to share it with all of you .

http://www.bluecross.org.uk/web/site/Memorial/Memorials/cheekypaul.asp

BirdieBun
19-07-2005, 02:35 PM
awww Gina how lovely! :love: :cry:

DOPEY
19-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Hi Gina,

I have just caught up with your news on cheeky bun and just wanted to say how very sorry I am for your loss. It is utterly devastating to let them go, especially when you have tried so very hard and love them so very much. They are amazing animals and touch our hearts so much.

I just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you today, especially as our beloved Dopey is at the vets this very day, having what I dearly hope is just another routine dental.

Keep remembering Cheeky's funny unique ways and the joy he gave you and I think the memorial is wonderful.

Helen.

gina paul
19-07-2005, 03:42 PM
aw helen ,

i,m sure you little one will be ok and home in no time . cheeky had dentals all his life with no probs - it was other things that caused complications as he also had pasturella all his life . he live for 6 years with pasturella so he done ok but he had a hard time towards the end . I,m at work today but just going through the motions . I still feel very very empty .

KateRowan
19-07-2005, 03:53 PM
I haven't been on here reading the posts properly for a few days but I cried all the way through this. Like everyone else I loved little Cheeky and willed him to get through each problem he had. You are such a wonderful bunny mum, he couldn't have asked for better. I know I'll always remember him. He was so special.

Kate

sarsimp
19-07-2005, 11:05 PM
Lovely memorial Gina - and also a lovely sig - hope you are feeling a bit betterxx

gina paul
19-07-2005, 11:15 PM
yeah a little better . i,ve only had to take my lenses out to clean them 3 times today . i was walking around with cloudy vision all weekend tho as the salt from my tears were marking my lenses . had a hellish day at work tho . :(

.::.whiterabbit.::.
20-07-2005, 06:15 AM
the memorial was a great idea, how are you coping??

beck
20-07-2005, 11:09 AM
I am so sorry to read about cheeky.
Belated condolences :( He was such a special bunny, he was so lucky to have such a caring bunny mummy who was always there for him.
Thinking of you.x

MandyM
26-07-2005, 12:30 PM
OMG Gina, I'm so very sorry to hear about Cheeky..... been away a couple of weeks and just catching up. ((((((Hugs))))))xxxx

Binky free wee Cheekyxxxx You were one supa bun with one supa Momxx

Tahra
26-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Hi Gina,

Ivet been on much lately so only just caught up with your tribute & memorial. That was me crying at work again.

Hope each day is getting a wee bit better for you & just think of all the amazing friends he will be making now.

gina paul
26-07-2005, 01:14 PM
yeah its getting a little better , still miss him like crazy tho . :(

gina paul
02-10-2005, 05:48 PM
this is the first time i,ve been able to read through all these replies without crying my eyes out .
Its 2 and a half months now since cheekybun died but I still have my moments .
All these lovely messages that I got really helped me and made me realise that cheekybun was loved by alot of people . His paw print is firmly stamped on many peoples hearts .
:D

MandyM
02-10-2005, 11:13 PM
this is the first time i,ve been able to read through all these replies without crying my eyes out .
Its 2 and a half months now since cheekybun died but I still have my moments .
All these lovely messages that I got really helped me and made me realise that cheekybun was loved by alot of people . His paw print is firmly stamped on many peoples hearts .
:D

You bet Gina :thumb: he really was a supa bunxx

BirdieBun
03-10-2005, 09:54 AM
Yep his pawprint is certainly stamped on mine :love:

gina paul
14-07-2006, 10:45 AM
my darling cheekybun mushy pea nose boy - its a year tomorrow since that awful day when I lost you . A lot has happened in that year - i have bailey and gizzy now , scoot , jack and many others have come to join you and your wonderful big brother toby joined you last week . To say i miss you both is an understatement . Daddy is taking me away this weekend to try and cheer me up but no matter where I am - i know that you will both always be with me in my heart .
All my love - my two wonderful baby boys xxxx

BirdieBun
14-07-2006, 01:21 PM
awww Gina :cry:

Jack's-Jane
14-07-2006, 02:00 PM
Cheeky and Toby will NEVER be far away Gina

Janex

loopylop
14-07-2006, 03:23 PM
:cry: :cry:

Big hugs Gina, can you imagine him in pea heaven?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ali
14-07-2006, 03:27 PM
sending you lots of hugs :love: :love:

honey
14-07-2006, 07:04 PM
:cry: :cry:

Big hugs Gina, can you imagine him in pea heaven?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

awww that says it all

ladystardust
14-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Hugs ... x

Marlene
16-07-2006, 08:47 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/Marlene_154/Hug%20and%20things/87.gif

They are always there aren't they Gina?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/Marlene_154/Hug%20and%20things/10.gif

Lizzie
22-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Oh Gina, I am so sorry I missed this, I hope you are enjoying your weekend! :wink: Bless Loopylop for making me laugh through the tears!!! :lol: That is a lovely sentiment.....I hope he is sharing the peas with Tobes!!!! :P We never forget our little ones who have gone to the Bridge do we.....it is not good-bye but "until we meet again"......