• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

looking for a friend

kim 106

Mama Doe
hi im looking for a friend for peach doe she is getting spayed on the 26th july

and would love to get her a friend must be nutered and be a small breed dont mined what age breed ect i live in hampshire have looked on rescue board but nothing sutable cant travel but have a spare hutch untill bonded :p :p :p :p

Where abouts in Hampshire?

There is a rescue in Basingstoke that takes in rabbits but it isn't great.

Caz

portsmouth hampshire i know theres some one near here but they only have one boy on the front page at the moment and i dont think hes sutibale its a shame theres not more rescuse around here as i have a lovly home awating with me peach and my shoe bun midnight

We are probably a little far, we are at the top end of the M3, we have quite a number of very nice boys at the moment. Our website is www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk All the rabbits on the website are available (right this minute) although we do have a cople of viewings this weekend. There are also a number of other buns which are not on the website as I thnk there are quite a few due in either today or tomorrow. I know there is a 12 week old female lop who will end up quite a large lady, there is a French lop ?female coming in either tonight or Monday. The others I am not too sure about.

Janice

Don't forget that many rescues have more rabbits in the centre than they have time to put on the website, so it may be worth calling your local rescue and asking if there are any newcomers or others that weren't mentioned on the site. Good luck finding your bun a friend!

AMETHYST

Back