• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ridiculous cuteness!!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Well, I did warn you! This is Miles and Miffy relaxing in their favourite place under the footstool!

miffymiles1140705.jpg

AMETHYST

That is just SO CUTE!!!! :love:
I even called my hubby frm the kitchen to see the piccy....and he let out an Awwwww....

Your bunny miles looks like my bun George on Miles has more black on him.Have never seen a bun the same as George before!! What breed is he?

leesa.

leesabuntine said:
Your bunny miles looks like my bun George on Miles has more black on him.Have never seen a bun the same as George before!! What breed is he?

I've been told he's a "dwarf lop", and that his colouring is "Japanese Harlequin". Not sure how accurate this is!

Thanks everyone for your comments! We've been trying to get a picture of Miffy "flopped" for ages, and then we get both of them flopped together!

AMETHYST

bunnylove said:
arh how cute! a little nail clipping needed though me thinks!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Yes, I did wonder that!! I'll post separately about it as I have never done it before.

AMETHYST

Back