• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

::A Few Old Photos::

Toby

Banned
Little Dillion (I kept From one of my litters)

little_dillion.jpg

One of my first litters (Colours: Two Black, one silver, one orange and black)

mykitts.jpg

Tobys Mum Harlquin :)

halaquin.jpg

Yep they are all Toby related hehe :D

aaww cute.
I have lots of photos of my 3 previous rabbits but not on my pc. One was very much like your first piccy white with grey nose, ears etc :D

Aww you should try get em on here :D I have had that many buns in the past I can't put them all on :lol: but I really want to bind one of Tony (Tobys twin brother). Harlquin is the only pure breed I ever had :lol:

Toby said:
Aww you should try get em on here :D I have had that many buns in the past I can't put them all on :lol: but I really want to bind one of Tony (Tobys twin brother). Harlquin is the only pure breed I ever had :lol:

I'll try dig some out and scan them in next time im at my parents. :D

I'll try dig some out and scan them in next time im at my parents. :D

Thats what I had to do :D - but it was upsetting when i saw them again...even if it was only on a photo :(

Whenever I look at piccies of my baby that passed away, I always get emotional, but then I go downstairs and am greeted by 3 furry cute noses and that makes me feel much better! Very cute photos, they look very loved and remembered.

gosh and not one of them is the same colour as Toby - amazing! :D

Out of all the litters we had we only had 2 in Toby’s colour. That’s was Toby Himself and Sara (whom my cousin had to take home, because she loved Toby :lol: ). Most of our litters was White, Black, silver and white (like Zara and Harlquin) and black and orange (like the kitt in the pic).

Back