• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone wanna see herm and hagrid!?

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
herm15july05seven.jpg

herm14july05two.jpg

herm15july05three.jpg

hag15july05four.jpg

hag14july05one.jpg

hag14july05five.jpg

Eve x

Diddeen said:
aawww they both look in very good health now Eve.. well done!! They look soooo very cuddly :D :D

thanks chris i am very scared because he is due to be castrated tommorrow and with all his problems i am noping his body can cope with the ga, i may regret sending him tommorrow! i am gonna be keeping my fingers crossed!

Eve x

I was thinking along the same lines Mark!

Tut tut Eve I thought they were on Science select or Excel not Starburst ;) :lol: no wonder Herminone is oustripping her brother at growing!

Hagrid is so gorgeous that floppy ear does make him look adorable ;)!

Caz

Mark said:
I prefer the red starburst myself!!!!!!!

Gorgeous buns, love hagrid, sooooooooooooo handsome, herm is rather big :shock: stunning though :D

what can i do she begs me for the backcurrent ones!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Caz said:
I was thinking along the same lines Mark!

Tut tut Eve I thought they were on Science select or Excel not Starburst ;) :lol: no wonder Herminone is oustripping her brother at growing!

Hagrid is so gorgeous that floppy ear does make him look adorable ;)!

Caz

she is on selective, she selects the blackcurrent ones!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: but dont tell hagrid he will think i love hermie more than him!

Back