• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some random pictures and the stories of my foster bunnies

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Introducing my fosters, some of these pictures haven't come out well, as I took some last night and my flash had gone.

This is Sharon she is a big beautiful bunny. She was born in rescue six years ago and has never had a home, she's a bit nervous as she hasn't been handled much, but we are getting there with her, she been having lots of TLC.

1bbfc1ab.jpg

This is Ozzy he's Sharon's boyfriend, he's been in rescue because he's aggressive, but I think he's a real sweetheart, he like to have the odd bite of your hand, but once he realises your not going to hurt him he calms down.

b95db54a.jpg

eaace902.jpg

Like Kovu he is digging a hole, but unlike Kovo he's a bit dim and he's digging it straight in the middle of his run so it's not going anywhere other then down.

b0ea0693.jpg

He will also be your best mate for a bit of parsley

794e8372.jpg

This is Bramble and Thistle, a mother and daughter team, Bramble is very aggressive and Thistle is just nervous, this weekend was the first weekend that they started to take themselves into their run and now they have worked out the ramp they spend more time down stairs in their hutch and outside then any of the other bunnies.

ebdd7b11.jpg

3f0c8ba4.jpg

Again Thistle loves you with a bit of parsley.

b0160609.jpg

Maybe Delphinum can fill us in properly with the back ground, but I don't think Sharon and Ozzy have been bonded long, I just can't get over that nobody would want her she's lovely. I can understand why the aggressive bunnies could find a home.

Awww i quite like aggresive buns! Pan is like that and it has taken 3 years to calm her down but i can now pick her up with out having a chunk taken out of me!!!

Back