• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Young Male Bunny Needs New Home, Bolton Area

chinakit

Warren Scout
I have just taken in a lovely young male rabbit, because his owners have grown bored with him after 2 months. He is only 4 months old. He's a sandy brown colour (think it's called fawn), lop eared (dwarf lop cross maybe). He is very friendly and tame and I think would adapt very well to being a house bunny. He currently lives outdoors though.

I already have a lot of pets, mainly rescues, and although I would love to keep him, I don't really have the means to keep more pets. Of course I will look after him until a good home can be found. He really needs a home that can offer him lots of attention.

Please contact me by PM or email: janelowe2005@aol.com

Thank you

Chinakit
Jane

Forget this!!!! :D

I have decided I can't part with him, so he is staying here as one of MY Bunnies :lol:

Jane

BirdieBun said:
:lol: :lol: aww glad he has a loving home! :D

I am very soft hearted towards animals!! :lol: This little boy (Toby) is so well behaved and friendly, that I just had to keep him. He is handsome too!

Jane

i am exactly the same in fact i think everyone on here is exactly the same if it wasnt for people's parents or partners stopping them havin more pets everybody would have hundreds! :lol: :lol:

You will all learn, just ignore them infact oh always says you would take it anyway and know he just goes along with it.

You have to talk the sympathy talk that what I do I always say that their is a bun and it as been treated badly and deserves another chance and then they ends up feeling sorry for it. Trust me it works :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just don't tell my o/h anymore i just bring em home! Like my new buns from Kay he thought it was supposed to be 4 but it turned into 6!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My last boyfriend became very 'huffy' about my pets, and it eventually came down to 'Them or Me'. Hmmmmmm, I still have my pets and I am very happy .....

No-one should EVER ask me to choose between them and my pets!
Unless they want the real truth!

chinakit said:
My last boyfriend became very 'huffy' about my pets, and it eventually came down to 'Them or Me'. Hmmmmmm, I still have my pets and I am very happy .....

No-one should EVER ask me to choose between them and my pets!
Unless they want the real truth!

Quite right! Ali would never ask me to choose he knows who would win!

David would never make me choose either. Infact he has come to realise his place buns and dogs first, and he goes to work for vets bills.

Back