• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit needs a nice home!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this. I have 2 chinese hamsters Binky and Biscuit! There is a photo of Binky on the photo board. They have been living together but have had a huge fight so I've had to separate them. I now have Biscuit living at my parents as I don't have room for 2 cages in my lounge :cry: Which means that Biscuit isn't going to get much attention unless I'm there! :( I was wondering whether there was anyone who could give Biscuit a home where she could get more attention?

If you can get her to Surrey we have a spare home she could live in, and she'd certainly get lots of attention! We already have a Russian hamster and two Roborovski hamsters so she will be going to an experienced home!

AMETHYST

I've pm'd you. I've had Biscuit for a year living quite happily with Binky until recently, they'd beed squabbling a bit for a week then had a nasty fight which resulted in a 2 1/2 x 1cm cut on the back of Binkys neck so I had to separate them quickly! :shock: :(

I can't understand it as Binky was always the aggressor, I guess Biscuit had just had enough of being bossed about!

Well after all that my son wouldn't let biscuit go, so he's cleared a space in his room and biscuit has spent the last 2 nights in there! So fingers crossed that it's going to continue working out! I'm not sure that I could manage to sleep with a noisy Hamster! I hadn't reaslised how old they were getting it doesn't seem long since I got the pair!

Back