• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fiver, baby handrear bunny, now 7 months old!

some of you will remember Fiver the one i was handrearing with his** brother silver (who sadly died a while ago :cry: )
**we recently found out Fiver is actually a girl :roll:

she is now 7 months old and doing great, and as you know she was supposed to be a foster, but i sort of accidentaly forgot that part, she wont be going anywere :roll:

heres the thread when i was hand rearing them after their mum Hazel died

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3272&highlight=fiver

And heres Fiver now

fiver.jpg

7 months old and so naughty, this was taken when she escaped by jumping 4 foot out of the run on top of the hutch :roll:

she will be neutered soon and we will be getting her a friend

Aww, she is very purdy! :D No wonder you couldn't give her away, she sounds like she has a lot of personailty! :lol:

SHe's beautiful, looks so well-behaved too.........
I'm not surprised you're keeping her.

Coo I remember how impressed I was with you cos Polly hadnt long had her lot then! Shes a credit to you - what a beautiful bun! :D

I like all of the Watership Down names :D, I was going to name one of my new buns Fiver but it didn't fit.

Gorgeous <3

absolutely beautiful and definitely you should be so proud of yourself for saving this gorgeous madam! :thumb:

omg shes lovely :D U know she's the spit of my boy Lamps. I'll try to get a decent piccy tomorrow of him (lil ****** wont sit still for camera!) :lol:

thanx everyone, she is lovely, just really naughty lol she will escape from anywere, and i mean anywere :lol:
got my dad coming round at the weekend to build her a better run with a roof to stop her getting out, little mynx lol

Back