• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hamsters!!! Really need new homes after awful start to life!

Jandy

Young Bun
Hi
I know this is a bunny site and ive asked permission LOL :lol: but We have just collected 8 syrian hamsters, living in 4 inches of thier own poo and wee, it wasn't a very nice sight! and we are trying to get these little furrys new homes!

They are all now in new cages, clean and sparkling, but i dread to think how long they may of been they way they were. One poor lad was stuck in his wheel

We have 4 females and 4 males all looking for new happy homes, were they will treated with love and care.

Girl: Grey+White - Looks young-Seems Friendly

Girl: Brown+White - Looks young - Unsure Temp as she hides

Girl: Ginger+White - Looks very young - Very frightened

Girl: Grey+White - Looks young - Frightened but likes to watch the world

Boy: Ginger+White - Looks middleish - frightened as hell

Boy: Grey+White - Looks Young - Seems friendly

Boy: Brown+White - Looks Young - Very unsure of us

Boy: Brown+White - Looks Older - Quiet and scared
All these hamsters would need handerling, to help them realise us humans arnt all bad. They seem very frightened!
Can anyone over one these lovely little mites a great new home.

These are Hamsters, not bunny's :lol:
Thank you so much Adele and Tams for letting me advertise them here :D

Second Chance Rescue prefer to rehome in the west midlands.
If interested please pm me or reply to message.

Have just added it, as i didnt realise id left out one of the most important parts :lol: i blame the warm weather frazzling my brain :lol:

They are Syrian hamsters! Very very cute ones bless thier tiny feet x

If anyone is unsure of what a syrian looks like - India in my sig is my newly adopted middle-aged dear.... lovely temperament. good luck homing these......

This is terrible, if you find you are unable to rehome in your area would you consider adoption outside of your area?

Let us know how it is going.

Alison and Stephen

Hi
We will adopt these outside the area, its just transport becomes a problem :( if adopties are willing to travel or meet halfway thats great!!!! As no offers close to home, so anyone even living outside the west midlands are welcome too :lol:

Here are some photos

This is Cera, young female and very friendly but nervous.
Cera.jpg

This is spike, loads of attitude and needs handerling but sweet under all that
spike.jpg

This is Peetree :D Super friendly little guy x x
peetree.jpg

This is launch pad, named for her bar climbling..give her loads of toys and she still climbs the bars LOL
Launchpad.jpg

Pictures of Ducky, Doc and Doogle to follow when they have woken up.

LOL I know your not ment to have fav's but im in love with Peetree :lol:

and spike for his attitude :lol:

news just in. we have another 6 baby 6 week old hamsters coming in tomorrow!!!!

omg i want the 1st one it look just like my hamster charlie who died not so long ago but she was that colour all over (didnt have no white)
ill have to see what mom says
becky

Jandy,

We would be happy to adopt Peetree, would he come with his own little home; we have a ferplast cage - would it be suitable? Our gerbil tried chewing the platforms in it, which makes us wonder if it is suitable for any small similar animal!!. :lol: :lol:

We are in the Bury area and would be happy to zoom down the M6. If you can let us know nearest motorway junction us when you have a moment. weekend collection would be preferred.

PM us with an update please.

If we manage to adopt peetree we are available to bring any others back at the same time for anyone with transport difficulties. It is a big enough car for several cages, so come forward!!
alison and stephen

Hi

Have pm'd you, the nearest junction to us is junction 3 on the M5 heading to kiddiminster.

Would this weekend suit you?
x xbest wishes x x

Didn't see this here! I would love to offer a home to Launch Pad but I'm in Devon :( I have put up a transport request so fingers crossed!

Back